SiouxSports.com Forum

Bowenkamp Cut

CoteauRinkRat

Not a surprise, although it would have been good if he could have earned a spot on the practice squad. I am sure the speed of the game between division II and the NFL was like night and day, that is a big adjustment to have to make.

I talked to his agent about a week ago and it looked like JB was going to be on the practice squad this year and then battle for a spot next year because Brad Johnson's contract was up and they aren't happy with Shawn Hill's progression. That's too bad...he may get another opportunity with another squad.

I talked to his agent about a week ago and it looked like JB was going to be on the practice squad this year and then battle for a spot next year because Brad Johnson's contract was up and they aren't happy with Shawn Hill's progression. That's too bad...he may get another opportunity with another squad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because they have to cut down the roster, some times they will cut a player and bring them back later for the practice squad. I kind of doubt that is what will happen considering John didn't get much PT during the first couple of preseason games.