SiouxSports.com Forum

2005-06 ND Highschool Hockey

alum05

RR was a little shaky but i think thats good for them. Theyll be more ready for the next game. I believe Mihulka also had a natural hat trick (coorect me if im wrong) and he also had an assist or two. That line with Spies, Meland, and Mihulka is really clicking. They absolutely dominate the power play.

West Fargo just outworked and outhit Central. Every time Central got the puck they were hit, hard. Hokum played good and Shane didnt play bad either, not sure about Tony Bina and his goalie pulling.

I kind of questioned that move as well. The third goal West Fargo scored wasn't what you would consider a weak one, but maybe he just wanted to shake up his team. Ness made a couple of nice saves on a West Fargo flury a little bit after they put him in, so at least he was awake. :lol:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bismarck beat Hazen 6-0 this afternoon. Ross Monson had 4 goals I believe. Can't remember who scored the other two, but Mr. Monson looked quite impressive. It was interesting to watch Tyrell McBain because for the most part, IMO, he wasn't noticeable out there. That sets up the first semifinal for tomorrow with Minot vs. Bismarck. Should be a good game.

3-0 Fargo South after the first. First 10 minutes were scoreless (although played mostly in Shanley's defensive end) before South broke through and scored 3 late goals. Wurden, Larson, and Powers scored the goals for the Bruins.

7-0 Fargo South after the second. McDougall, Larson, Ramberg, and Powers scored in the period. At least half the goals were on the power play.

8-0 Fargo South final score. Graalum scores the lone goal in the third period running time.

First off I would like to congratulate the North players and coaching staffs on winning this game. With this post I am not going to take anything away from North becuase they don't deserve that, but Grafton flat out threw this game tonight. You would think a coach would seem a little upset when the 6 seed a team you've beaten by over 6 goals in both previous meetings would be a little ticked off when they tie the game in the third period. Yet nothing from the bench odd to anyone else? How bout when you lose a game in two overtimes not even a gosh darnit or anything from his mouth. GPR did not want this game now listen to their line up North (day 1), Shanley (day 2), West Fargo (loser out) easy enough way to go. Listen to the line up they would've had North (day 1), South (day 2), GFC (day 3). I'm not just posting this because I'm pro Shanley I am however posting this because I am pro hockey. I'm sure this won't go over well with a lot of you.

NORTH WINS!!! What an upset!!! Bombenger (spelling?) get the game winner

What a day at the EDC tournament! Two great games with one to cap off the night. That was one of the better hockey games I have watched this year between North and Grafton. I thought the game was controlled too much by the Spivey brothers. The game was filled with excitement from one end to another. I thought that the refs controlled the game too much though. It will be interesting to see who gets into the state tournament now.

First off I would like to congratulate the North players and coaching staffs on winning this game. With this post I am not going to take anything away from North becuase they don't deserve that, but Grafton flat out threw this game tonight. You would think a coach would seem a little upset when the 6 seed a team you've beaten by over 6 goals in both previous meetings would be a little ticked off when they tie the game in the third period. Yet nothing from the bench odd to anyone else? How bout when you lose a game in two overtimes not even a gosh darnit or anything from his mouth. GPR did not want this game now listen to their line up North (day 1), Shanley (day 2), West Fargo (loser out) easy enough way to go. Listen to the line up they would've had North (day 1), South (day 2), GFC (day 3). I'm not just posting this because I'm pro Shanley I am however posting this because I am pro hockey. I'm sure this won't go over well with a lot of you.

Agree to an extent but id have to say Grafton out played them for the most part so i wouldnt say they didnt want it. Also, anyone have any idea what the hell those North Players were doing before they took the ice as a so called "warm-up" Idk who came up with it but it worked :lol:

I was at the North/Grafton game... I thought that it was a great game! (however I was cheering for North). I thought it seemed pretty fair both ways... although there were times that I was saying the ref needed to put his whistle away. Some impressive goaltending tonight... good luck to both teams in the rest of the tournament

Wow... north v. south in the semis. Should be a pretty intense game.

Have you even watched a North/South game this year?? Or in the last couple years?? South has a way better team than North does, even though North won to GPR tonight.... No offense to North, but I don't think they even have a chance against South....

Agree to an extent but id have to say Grafton out played them for the most part so i wouldnt say they didnt want it. Also, anyone have any idea what the hell those North Players were doing before they took the ice as a so called "warm-up" Idk who came up with it but it worked :lol:

I made a trip to the Red Pepper, what exactly did they do before the game?

Have you even watched a North/South game this year?? Or in the last couple years?? South has a way better team than North does, even though North won to GPR tonight.... No offense to North, but I don't think they even have a chance against South....

I think South should win too and they have the better team. But so did Grafton.... But the question is have YOU watched a North/South game? North always shows up to play South, I believe for the last two years North and South tied their last meetings in those years even though South had the better team. Yes South has beat them like 6 - 0 (or somthing like that) twice this year but you never know what can happen in a Rivalry game, especially in the play-offs.

I think South should win too and they have the better team. But so did Grafton.... But the question is have YOU watched a North/South game? North always shows up to play South, I believe for the last two years North and South tied their last meetings in those years even though South had the better team. Yes South has beat them like 6 - 0 (or somthing like that) twice this year but you never know what can happen in a Rivalry game, especially in the play-offs.

Yeah dude I've been to every North/South game for like the last 6 years..... I know what I'm talkin about, don't worry!! The Spartans and the Bruins sure love those games, though, no matter how good or bad their team is!! The games are quite a rush, and really exciting!! The crowd really gets into it, so tomorrow's game should be interesting...

Yeah dude I've been to every North/South game for like the last 6 years..... I know what I'm talkin about, don't worry!! The Spartans and the Bruins sure love those games, though, no matter how good or bad their team is!! The games are quite a rush, and really exciting!! The crowd really gets into it, so tomorrow's game should be interesting...

So you agree that the game should be intense then.....