SiouxSports.com Forum

New running back?

choyt3

I had heard through the grapevine that a dI transfer running back was coming, but I didn't know his identity until the Herald article. Had UND signed Brady out of high school in the spring of 2004, it would have been a huge coup as he was definitely one of the top backs in Minnesota. The Sioux may finally have the combination of size and speed that has been lacking at the running back position for quite some time. From what I've heard, Mussman is very excited about this kid's potential.

Phhhhsss....  He played for Wasted Michigan.  :glare:

Darn it, why couldn't he have found a Michigan girl and wanted to stay close to her??  :ohmy:  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

probably cuz there aren't any Michigan girls that weigh less then the fulback he runs behind

If everything is in order such as grades and transcripts...will he be ready/eligible to play immediately if everything is?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I heard through the grapevine a while back that this young man was interested. My source also told me that the players on the Western Michigan team are able to transfer without a waiting period, due to "problems" with the program... although he was not specific.

He eventually signed with Western Michigan, but the Broncos' coaching staff was fired after last season, which was one factor in Brady's decision to transfer.

Could this be a result of an NCAA violation or something along those lines?