SiouxSports.com Forum

D2Football

bigmrg74

Somebody messed around and broke the message board over on D2Football.com.  Now where the hell am I going to get my daily dose of rantings from Bill Steinke's ravings about CMSU's Football and or other sports.  :lol:  :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too miss my d2fb.com but am still am awe of bill steinke. The last time I checked that dude posts on avg 9 times a DAY on d2fb.comand many of those posts are highly detailed and researched. Either that guy has the best job in America or else his wife and kids are virtually ignored all week or more likely he is some lonely guy who sits in his house all day looking forward to his only enjoyment of the year when he goes out and sees his beloved Mules play the likes of Rolla and Adams St. Steinke is the Man!!!

That, and I'm missing out on those cycliest talking about the Tour de Georgia and how Lance is going to retire after whips butt again in France.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im not missing that stupid crap at all, i hate when people take over message boards and think they need to post there 2 cents on everything, whether it applies or not, and of couse they are allways right :silly:

im not missing that stupid crap at all, i hate when people take over message boards and think they need to post there 2 cents on everything, whether it applies or not, and of couse they are allways right :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean to tell me that your actually not missing that and enjoying the fact that you have to work now?? :lol::lol::lol::silly::lol:

Brandon is switching to a brand new board (not just an upgrade, but a completely new software package) and the problems with the old board came up unexpectedly, so he wasn't prepared to make a switch at this point. In fact I believe he is switching to the Invisionboard software that Jim uses on siouxsports.

If I understand things right, a big part of the hangup is that he is trying to preserve all the information from the old board so that people don't have to re-register. Since he manually approves each new account on the board, this would be a major timesaver for him. I know he has people helping him with the technical stuff, but it obviously takes time to get everything right. It should be back up again shortly.

Brandon is switching to a brand new board (not just an upgrade, but a completely new software package) and the problems with the old board came up unexpectedly, so he wasn't prepared to make a switch at this point. In fact I believe he is switching to the Invisionboard software that Jim uses on siouxsports.

If I understand things right, a big part of the hangup is that he is trying to preserve all the information from the old board so that people don't have to re-register. Since he manually approves each new account on the board, this would be a major timesaver for him. I know he has people helping him with the technical stuff, but it obviously takes time to get everything right. It should be back up again shortly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ooohhhhhhh!!! Cool!!! I hope he's only bothering with the people that have bothered to post. :lol: That would cut down on his workload. :lol::silly:

OK....it looks like the new board is up and all the old information is intact. I was able to log in, but was denied permission to post. So there are still some kinks to be worked out but it looks like we're getting close. And the new board does look strikingly similar to this one! :silly:

OK....it looks like the new board is up and all the old information is intact. I was able to log in, but was denied permission to post. So there are still some kinks to be worked out but it looks like we're getting close. And the new board does look strikingly similar to this one!  :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its up, but all I've been able to do is edit an old post..

Yeah, I could agree with you on that Jim. I would like to see them put up more stuff there that says D2 on it, instead of all IPB stuff. You could show them how you put the geometric Sioux heads in as the topic buttons, which could be usefull. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pretty sure that cost extra money that they may or may not have.