NDFAN

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

action_nd_jparise.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jordan will need to stand tall if they are calling the ticky tack penalties. I hate when they do that this is the playoffs let em play and swallow the whistle unless it is an obvious infraction.

Sounds like he picked the puck up and threw it at the net ala lacrosse from what I've read over on the USCHO scores thread.

I was under the impression after Legg's goal that was no longer allowed. I wonder if the goal would have counted had it gone in?

Sounds like he picked the puck up and threw it at the net ala lacrosse from what I've read over on the USCHO scores thread.

I was under the impression after Legg's goal that was no longer allowed.  I wonder if the goal would have counted had it gone in?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It wasn't that bad in my opinion. He did it on a breakaway, which shows great skill. He did really swing it that well though.

Did it sound like the commentators knew anything about the college game or where they just making it up as they go like in the past? 

Also, with the lack of HE teams what famous alums did they show in the crowd?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only thing they don't know is that the review of all goals only occurs in the playoffs. They make it sound like it always happens year round.