SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Denver for title

ndsioux

Unbelievable time out here in Columbus....Here is to another win tonight.......The victory thursday night was probably one of the sweetest I have ever been in attendance for. The after party at the Crowne Plaza was the who's who of Sioux Hockey...from Blais...Belfour and Berry to Eades...and Duberman ..I was 1/2 expecting to see John Casey make an appearance...The entire team made a brief showing only to be greeted by thunderous applause and well wishes.....Looking forward to tonight - actually heading out soon to get the pre-game rolling.... Here is to hoisting #8...

I predict all the pressure is on Denver

Our guys are as ready for this as is humanly possible

I predict Hak & Eves & Barry will turn em loose & let them be all they can be

(not even trying to predict who will step it up for this one)

I pray all will be at their Best

& also we get a few good / Lucky bounces too :ohmy:

I hope at the end there is no regrets - they gave it their all - talent will show

I wish it was a best of three series - so the season would not be over ;)

Thank You for a wonderful end - this is what it is all about & you did us PROUD :D

I predict all the pressure is on Denver

Our guys are as ready for this as is humanly possible

I predict Hak & Eves & Barry will turn em loose & let them be all they can be

(not even trying to predict who will step it up for this one)

I pray all will be at their Best

& also we get a few good / Lucky bounces too  :ohmy:

I hope at the end there is no regrets - they gave it their all - talent will show

I wish it was a best of three series - so the season would not be over  ;)

Thank You for a wonderful end - this is what it is all about & you did us PROUD  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well put fetch.I just feel that the SIOUX have that extra step in there game right now,that nobody is going to stop them tonite.Heck our 4th line can play with anybody right now,and the way we are physically dominating teams of late,I really think this team is destined to win it all.

Man, I thought there'd be more action on here since it is game day... You can tell it's not a normal day in GF...the Herald had so much coverage I spent a good 20 minutes with the Sports section this morning - and that's saying alot! I woke up a bit nervous this morning, remembering our current shutout record with the Pios. However, I think this time it's our turn. Sioux will be victorious, 5-2. (Someone has to predict a blowout, right? :ohmy: ) We jump on 'em early, crush their spirits, and the game is ours. I'm thinking that a couple players are due for another great game - namely Stafford and Porter. I'm a little bitter I didn't make it to Columbus - it sounds like it's been a blast and I'd love to be there for the postgame celebration.

UND wins #8, coming within striking distance of Michigan and leaving Denver in the dust.

6 hours until the puck drops...let's play some Fighting Sioux Hockey!!

Just read an article on the Forum website about the Sioux and JP said the only reason there is bad blood between Denver and UND is because the Pioneers beat them.

Really a classy article on a classy team.

These boys deserve this win tonight!

Our guys are going to light the lamp so many times they'll have to call time to change the goal judges light bulb. Someone please get a picture of the guys at the final buzzer. I want it for my wallpaper.... in my house! Thanks for another great season men. GO SIOUX!