SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Signs

siouxyeahyeah

a very similar sign to this idea was used during the frozen 4's in providence and in albany...this one worked because they won in 1997 so the seniors were going after the 2nd title in 4 years and the next year it worked because we won it in 2000.went like this

EVERY

SIOUX

PLAYER

NEEDS

2 RINGS

Every

Sioux

Player

Needs a Ring or

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He must have gotten lost at the keyboard while typing www.gophersSucklive.com and ended up at ss.com.....? Only thing I can think of  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey rusty beamer,

Please don't crush my bags as you load them onto the 747 headed to Ohio. You thought you were going to get a better job with your UND degree? :)

Univeristy of Minnesota grad -- Would you like fries with that Big Mac

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's more like:

University of Minnesota grad-- "Would you like... what do I say again?"

NDSU grad-- "...fries with that, Would you like fries with that!"

That is much too long for a sign though and nobody in the country knows who NDSU is!

Hey rusty beamer,

Please don't crush my bags as you load them onto the 747 headed to Ohio. You thought you were going to get a better job with your UND degree? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1.) I don't load bags

2.) 747's don't fly into Columbus

3.) My UND degree has done quite nicely for me - check out my garage sometime

How about when the Gophers lose:

"Hirsch, don't lose your head over it!" :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good one :) That's about as good as this sign: "Hey Bina, Hows the view from the Hospital bed" or if we happen to lose to the Gophers there can be this sign " Hey Bina, aren't the Gophers a pain in the neck". My point is is that it is fun to have tasteful signs but when you have a sign that attacks a individual (Hirsch or Bina) that goes to far. I'm sure Sioux fans would not want negative signs directed towards Bina just like Gopher fans would not want negative signs about Hirsch.

Hockey1  were just having a little fun not like someone's actually going to make that sign.

Loosen up, like Briggs' five hole

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was at the Final five when there were some crappy signs directed toward Hirsch. So, if you think some idiot would not make a classless sign about a individual your sadly mistaken.

Good one :) That's about as good as this sign: "Hey Bina, Hows the view from the Hospital bed" or if we happen to lose to the Gophers there can be this sign " Hey Bina, aren't the Gophers a pain in the neck". My point is is that it is fun to have tasteful signs but when you have a sign that attacks a individual (Hirsch or Bina) that goes to far. I'm sure Sioux fans would not want negative signs directed towards Bina just like Gopher fans would not want negative signs about Hirsch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe it's the Sioux fan in me, but I think the situations are a little (extremely) different. Unless of course Hirsch has an actual mental disorder or problem.

if you drink enuff beer you grow a hell of a roof over the tool shed,  that way you don't have to go OUT to it,  it's right there...... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can catch lightning in a bottle, and I still can't figure out what the heck you said... :D

lightning_in_a_bottle.jpg

It's more like:

University of Minnesota grad-- "Would you like... what do I say again?"

NDSU grad-- "...fries with that, Would you like fries with that!"

That is much too long for a sign though and nobody in the country knows who NDSU is!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My question to NDSU students: How do you get to class on time with all those cattle milling about???