The all regional team:

G: Jordan Parise, North Dakota (MVP)

D: Nick Fuher, North Dakota

D: T.J. Kemp, Mercyhurst

F: Colby Genoway, North Dakota

F: Travis Zajac, North Dakota

F: Brian Boyle, Boston College

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All the acolades the Sioux didn't get at the end of the season are coming their way now.

What more can you say about Jordan Parise? The kid has just been phenomenal during the playoffs. He's never lost a final five game, and in the NCAA's he's given up a total of 4 goals in 4 games. Whether we like it or not we'll always hear about how he was only brought in because of Zach, but I couldn't be more thankful that UND brought the kid in. :D

I should have wrote him in for UND student president.... :D

JP has been incredibly clutch. Man, I feel so warm and rosy inside...if I wasn't so happy already I could just go back to my post history and look at all the times I defended JP and Hakstol -> look where they have taken us. (Not to mention me totally calling the UND 2nd goal v. BC tonight like 30 seconds before it happened!!!) Its good to be right, but even better to be right when you are defending the sioux! /basking in victory :D

JP has been incredibly clutch.  Man, I feel so warm and rosy inside...if I wasn't so happy already I could just go back to my post history and look at all the times I defended JP and Hakstol -> look where they have taken us.  (Not to mention me totally calling the UND 2nd goal v. BC tonight like 30 seconds before it happened!!!) Its good to be right, but even better to be right when you are defending the sioux!  /basking in victory  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You and me both!

JPAR for Hobey in 2006!