SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2024-25

cberkas

4 hours ago, cberkas said:

Also, you go from Pacific to Mountain to Pacific to Mountain in Northeastern AZ.

I was reading how Montana wanted to stay on daylight savings time (central time, which I found out is against the law), but needed Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota would have to join them

Having moved to and lived 7 years in Southern Arizona, it did not take long to figure out why one extra hour of daylight was not welcomed.  By not having daylight savings time, this one more hour of darkness in the evening is helpful.  It is damn hot here, today again we were 100°.  Right now the sun went down at about 6:15 on daylight savings time it would have been 7:15 pm.  When it is hot outside, when the sun goes down it just feels cooler.  Most people will go outside on a workday at 6:00 pm and socialize to about 10:00 pm because sleep for the next day helps productivity on the job.  During daylight savings time, outside would have less darkness between 6:00 to 10:00 pm.

22 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Ohio State beats AIC 4-3 OT

Well, I guess the CHN had it wrong originally 

AIC and Ohio State tied 3-3 OT

AIC won the shootout 

EDIT: So, Ohio State had their goal in OT overturned