SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Afternoon VS Denver

NDFAN

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to the feed on the 2nd intermission, I heard TO say you could definitely tell that Hak, and the player were really upset not only about what happened to Bina, but that nothing except a minor penalty came out of it. I could see it as well from what little they showed of the sioux bench. I was just waiting to hear someone say it.

Listening to the feed on the 2nd intermission, I heard TO say you could definitely tell that Hak, and the player were really upset not only about what happened to Bina, but that nothing except a minor penalty came out of it. I could see it as well from what little they showed of the sioux bench. I was just waiting to hear someone say it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TO???

WTF has to happen in college hockey to warrant a major penalty or a game ejection?  That was one of the worst cheap shots I have seen in a long time.  A 2-minute minor is a joke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Adam is a joke. And, according to Greg Shepherd, Adam will only have to tell him "Gee, boss, I should have called a 5 minute on Paukovich. I'll do better next year" and Greg will reply "That's ok Don. You did the best you could do."

If reality were a factor, let's say business is the issue, let's see what happens. Big business meeting and Don Adam, the chief sales associate allows things to get out of hand and it costs the company integrity, face, and a bunch of money. He goes to the CEO and says "Gee boss, I'm sorry I did that. I screwed up. It won't happen next time." What do you think the CEO would say? He wouldn't pat Don on the back and say "Better luck next time. We didn't need that money anyways." He'd demote or fire Don Adam. This is the big difference between reality and Greg's accountability system.

That is only a small part of the problem

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think Woog is senile. I actually think he could care less about UND. That includes all but the biggest players on the team. Travis Zajac and Phil Lamaroh (as he pronounces it) qualify for that. Otherwise, who cares.