SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Afternoon VS Denver

NDFAN

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tied after two periods, against a team who just over a month ago really outplayed us at home, they are fully rested, we have had players dropping left and right from injury, we are playing with them

we might not win this game, but definitely shows a lot of positive signs that this team is really peaking at the right time of the year

lets go out there, play a great 20 minutes and give this team a shot at winning the Final Five tomorrow night.

Ace and Gary must be proud that they learned how to pronounce Gauthier they've said it at least 200 times and a couple times they just said it.

Idiots.

And who is Matt Schneider?

LMFAO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You didn't get the memo? For ease of Woog's motor skills, all of our defensemen have been changed to Matts.

Matt Greene, Matt Jones, Matt Smaby, Matt Bina, Matt Marvin, Matt Schneider...

As for who REALLY is Matt Schneider, he's a defenseman with the Red Wings. :D

I would send an email to Mcleod, but does he really care? Who he is really acountable to? I think he should be fired if he doesn't fire Sheperd. This league loses good players all of the time because they can't show off their skill with the obstruction allowed, and they have to take abuse and possibly get injured. There is no protection. How can the WCHA be the best league? If I was a good offensive player, I would play out east.

If DU gets a lead in the third, look for the C to take on Paukovich. I"d rather see the Sioux go up, but their chances playing short on forwards are slim. That includes tomorrow. Paukovich was a cheap hack in the series at GF, he confirmed his status today.

If DU gets a lead in the third, look for the C to take on Paukovich. I"d rather see the Sioux go up, but their chances playing short on forwards are slim. That includes tomorrow. Paukovich was a cheap hack in the series at GF, he confirmed his status today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Taking out what certainly is a protected player isn't the answer. I'd say "accidentally" take out Adam.

tied after two periods, against a team who just over a month ago really outplayed us at home, they are fully rested, we have had players dropping left and right from injury, we are playing with them

we might not win this game, but definitely shows a lot of positive signs that this team is really peaking at the right time of the year

lets go out there, play a great 20 minutes and give this team a shot at winning the Final Five tomorrow night.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a gut check for the Sioux. They really controlled the game at the end of the second period. These kids are pouring there guts on the ice for the team and the school. 20 minutes guys. Lets pull this one out!

GO SIOUX!

There have been two checking from behind into the boards. Obviously that is the DU way. Maybe if DH has his team do three a game, he will be coach of the year. I realize it is sometimes good for DH to stay cool during that mess, but I still think he should have thrown a chair onto the ice at Adam.

McMahon, Genoway, Spirko

Zajac, Stafford ... Murray hurt

Fylling, Porter ... Prpich hurt

Canady, Massen ... Fabian hurt (toughing it out because he has to)

Greene, Jones

Schneider, Fuher

Smaby ... Bina hurt

Who knew winning the play-in game would be so costly. Hope Bina's OK.

McMahon, Genoway, Spirko

Zajac, Stafford ... Murray hurt

Fylling, Porter ... Prpich hurt

Canady, Massen ... Fabian hurt (toughing it out because he has to)

Greene, Jones

Schneider, Fuher

Smaby ... Bina hurt

Who knew winning the play-in game would be so costly.  Hope Bina's OK.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How many more are going to get injured? Pointing to recent injury, I think Genoway better watch out.