SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Afternoon VS Denver

NDFAN

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitching about the refs is something I am basically opposed to, because all teams have to deal with the breaks of officiating.

This is not a matter of UND not getting the five minute PP. I don't care about that. In this case, the SOB needs to be ejected from the game. Period. You could show that hit on an officiating tape as the definition of a dangerous hit.

Bitching about the refs is something I am basically opposed to, because all teams have to deal with the breaks of officiating. 

This is not a matter of UND not getting the five minute PP.  I don't care about that.  In this case, the SOB needs to be ejected from the game.  Period.  You could show that hit on an officiating tape as the definition of a dangerous hit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, I really don't care about the powerplay the sioux should have gotten, I'm more concerned about why the player wasn't ejected.

I like the pressure regardless, but I really think we need to play smart. It's obvious that Adam's not in control and we could get injured because of his incompetance. We have the NCAAs to worry about. So I say back off a bit and play to stay healthy.

We can't afford any more injuries.

Marvin gets 2 shifts and 2 penalties. Explain why he's playing and not Radke?

I like the pressure regardless, but I really think we need to play smart.  It's obvious that Adam's not in control and we could get injured because of his incompetance.  We have the NCAAs to worry about.  So I say back off a bit and play to stay healthy.

We can't afford any more injuries.

Marvin gets 2 shifts and 2 penalties.  Explain why he's playing and not Radke?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there something wrong when the ref is putting players in danger? Holy ****!

Dumb question - can the Sioux play a scratch player to replace an injured player?

Anyone listening to the GF broadcast (when you're not being buffered)?  TH & his sidekick were furious to say the least regarding the cheap shot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah they were pissed

Looks like our lines are really shuffled right now, with the injuries, should see some interesting line combinations for the rest of the game

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Announcers just said Hak is really throwing some different lines together because of the injuries, and that the only line remaining the same is the Fabian, Canady, Massen line.

Dumb question - can the Sioux play a scratch player to replace an injured player?

Anyone listening to the GF broadcast (when you're not being buffered)?  TH & his sidekick were furious to say the least regarding the cheap shot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have had it for over an hour now with no issues

Yeah, TH was going nuts! Hell, I'd be too :D