Friday Afternoon VS Denver

NDFAN

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

penalty on the sioux, du goes on the pp

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so what else is new. DU can do whatever they want to us, but anything we do to DU, we get called for. Not the call shouldn't have been made, but it really needs to go both ways. Announcers just said Hak just laughed and shook his head, because they didn't call crosschecking on DU when they crosschecked Matt Greene.

God I hate it when the replay is right. Then Woog says I told you so and I can do nothing to counter it! :D

Oh, and the camera work today isn't as bad as it was at CC, but it's pretty darn close. Who focuses on the bench when the call is waiting on the ref? Any competant controller in the booth would focus the camera solely on the ref and wait.

The Sioux get away with penalties, lol, and that was another good "no call" on the play where they spun Schneider off the puck and it lead to a great scoring chance.  These guys really crack me up

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That wasn't holding. Schneider was just off balance. :D

Nobody thought the Sioux had this much talent according to Woog.  No wonder why he no longer coaches.  He would never know what hit him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm so sick of him making references like that today, this team did finish 5th in the toughest league in the country, do we have to remind him of that.

I'm also sick of hearing him call our offense "pathetic" , that is the 2nd time today he has done that