SiouxSports.com Forum

Tonights Game vs. Wisc

COSiouxfan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the place is called Sullivan's or O'Sullivan's.  It's THE place to watch Sioux hockey in Phoenix (maybe the only place).  I will be there next week to watch the Sioux in the NCAA's if they are playing then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks........Found out it will also be shown at the Fox Sports Grill in Scottsdale.

4 and a half hours from gametime. I know that i'm starting to get excited for this. I can't wait to see the look on Bruckler face after getting yanked for the second time in his career (2nd in back to back weekends). I also wanna see the smile on Schneider or Greene's face after planting Robbie Earl 4 rows into the stands through the glass behind the net. I hope these boys come out with all the intensity and then some that they had during last weekends games. I want to say in 50 years that i was cheering for the first team to win the playin game and broadmore in the same year. I wanna see the pioneers get a reality check tomorrow in their quest for a repeat title for the NCAA's and remind them that they haven't been to the Final Five recently cuz they aren't welcome. And to top it off, I want them to prove to all of us (me included) that have bitched, that it doesn't matter that the gopher's get the "home ice" advantage and kick their f'n asses on saturday night. I want Bina to hit chucko so damn hard that vanek feels something and wonders what the hell... I want briggs to go back into the locker room after the second period and break his hand again punching the don when his hedgehog hair pokes potulny in the eye. I want JJ to come in and get lit up for the third period and watch the gophers look on as the UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX skate around the X as the champions of the 2005 WCHA Final Five. is anyone else out there as amped as me?? LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!

I am ready for the game tonight. I am all ready into a a few beers we started at BWW in Roseville, they make a killer Bloody Mary. I think UND has to be relentless tonight. Forecheck and get all over Robby Earl. I am expecting a big game out of Big Mike tonight. UND needs to crash the net, get in Bruckler face. Also we need to use the bigger defensemen of UND to smash the BADger forwards.

I am ready for the game tonight. I am all ready into a a few beers we started at BWW in Roseville, they make a killer Bloody Mary. I think UND has to be relentless tonight. Forecheck and get all over Robby Earl. I am expecting a big game out of Big Mike tonight. UND needs to crash the net, get in Bruckler face. Also we need to use the bigger defensemen of UND to smash the BADger forwards.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ST and the Goon are right on. The Sioux need to set the tone on the first few shifts.

Off to McGovern's, I take take it anymore . . . Let's Go Sioux!

Hey! She's not that kind of girl!

Oh, wait. You mean the Sioux should forecheck Earl. Sorry. :lol::D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL PCM. I meant the Sioux but if it works, Forecheck all over Robby Earl I am cool with that too.

ST and the Goon are right on.  The Sioux need to set the tone on the first few shifts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just as Ryan Bayda did as a freshman when he blasted Wisconsin's Jeff Dessner into the boards behind the net early in the 2000 Final Five Championship. What a monster hit! Having Jeff Panzer score a goal 1:35 into the first period didn't hurt, either.