Who who will the Final Five?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who who will the Final Five?

• Denver
    • Colorado College
    • Minnesota
    • Wisconsin
    • North Dakota

i voted for the hometown team. I think that if they are able to keep this kind of production going for them, their D and goaltending will take care of itself. It's gonna be a tall task, but next year they won't be able to say that the play-in winner has never won the final five.

I'm still scratching my head over how last year Denver just shut down the high scoring power that we had, and went the distance.  It will be interesting to see what they do in the playoffs this year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it is called neutral zone trap boring hockey....this year they are not as "good" at it IMO, but they still can play it to shut down a good offense. IMO they will be close, if not, an FF team.

WPoS

I voted that UND will take it all in the Final Five. Realistic? Maybe not considering what they're up against with UD and CC. The WCHA is just tough all the way around. But you have to always hope for the best. What do you have if you don't have hope? (That's a sorry ass cliche)

Always gotta go with the Sioux. Fighting Sioux this Saturday night!

Why do people keep voting?  I thought PCM made it clear that he speaks for everyone.  :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everyone except CRR. He's the only one who protested the arrangement. Why does there always have to be one difficult person?

I believe the only two teams that have something to play for are the Sioux/BADger winner and the Gophs. The Sioux can get a 2 seed with a couple wins and the Gophs are playing for a #1 seed. While I don't see CC playing dead, they don't have too much of an incentive to play for (besides beating a rival, of course).

My 2 cents . . .

Thurs - Sioux win 4-2

Fri - Sioux lose 4-2 to DU

Fri - Gophs win 5-3 over CC

Sat afternoon - CC beats Sioux 2-1

Sat night - Gophs beat DU 4 - 2

I hope I'm wrong and the Sioux win three and the Gophs win one.

I believe the only two teams that have something to play for are the Sioux/BADger winner and the Gophs.  The Sioux can get a 2 seed with a couple wins and the Gophs are playing for a #1 seed.  While I don't see CC playing dead, they don't have too much of an incentive to play for (besides beating a rival, of course).

My 2 cents . . .

Thurs - Sioux win 4-2

Fri - Sioux lose 4-2 to DU

Fri - Gophs win 5-3 over CC

Sat afternoon - CC beats Sioux 2-1

Sat night - Gophs beat DU 4 - 2

I hope I'm wrong and the Sioux win three and the Gophs win one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In my crystal ball I don't see UofM beating C.C. :lol:

Even if the Gophers lose to CC, they'll wind up being a number 1 seed in the NCAAs. They probably have less to play for than any other team in the final five because they're at home for the regionals as a highly likely #1 seed. The Badgers have the most to lose. If the Sioux win tomorrow, Wisconsin is probably out of the tournament. If the Sioux win 2-3 games in the final five, they would then have a legitimate shot at a #2 seed which could put them in the Mpls regional.

Still not even a single sympathy vote for Wisco?  Aren't there any BADger rubes who even occasionally stop by here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think there have been a couple. I remember when there was a female JBSU fan, but I think RW77 scared her away. :lol: