SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Dogs - Saturaday

Schmitzzz

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duluth announcers announced Spirko as the #1 star.  Have nothing but praise to say about him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would think that takes a bit of class to recognize that.

You probably wouldn't get that from other announcers...

Good restraint shown by several Sioux, as Peluso cheap shot everyone he could over the last 5 minutes. As much as I don't want the Sioux to lose anyone for the playin game, I'd have loved to watch Greene disfigure his face (wait a minute, it already is). Little Shep let about 5 of the cheap shots go until sticking him in the box; guess he was giving the Sioux a chance for a DQ.

Good restraint shown by several Sioux, as Peluso cheap shot everyone he could over the last 5 minutes. As much as I don't want the Sioux to lose anyone for the playin game, I'd have loved to watch Greene disfigure his face (wait a minute, it already is). Little Shep let about 5 of the cheap shots go until sticking him in the box; guess he was giving the Sioux a chance for a DQ.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If my dog had a face like Peluso's I'd shave its butt and walk it backwards. I believe Peluso is a Junior so Greene may get his revenge next season.

This game between DU and MTU reminds me alot of the game between DU and the Sioux last year in the NCAA's. The difference in this game, if MTU had scored, there would be another game tomorrow. That's assuming MTU doesn't score in the final two minutes of the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tech pulled the goalie, but no one is moving with the extra attacker...the few shots they do get, don't get near the goal. You HAVE to move around.