SiouxSports.com Forum

Bloomington Sensers

01grad

I saw that other people were writing about this topic in another thread and wanted to remind people again to go. It sounds like there will be a lot of Bulldog fans and we need to outnumber them and make the place a sea of green.

Just checking to see who all will be there tonight and tomorrow night. I am going with a group of 6 people. I called and made reservations 952-835-1191. As long as the group is about 7-8 or higher they said that is fine.

They also will have other games on is well and should have audio for us if everybody shows up.

I saw that other people were writing about this topic in another thread and wanted to remind people again to go.  It sounds like there will be a lot of Bulldog fans and we need to outnumber them and make the place a sea of green

Just checking to see who all will be there tonight and tomorrow night.  I am going with a group of 6 people.  I called and made reservations 952-835-1191.  As long as the group is about 7-8 or higher they said that is fine.

They also will have other games on is well and should have audio for us if everybody shows up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are going to Roseville tonight, hopefully some Sioux fans will be there too. Bloomington tomorrow maybe.

We are going to Roseville tonight, hopefully some Sioux fans will be there too. Bloomington tomorrow maybe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bloomington it is. We'll be starting "pregame" about 5:30 Saturday night.

Any odds on the internet broadcast working for tonight's game?

Good. I doubt I'll be able to get down to Senser's tonite, though I might be able to for the last period or something like that.

I may wear my jersey if I make it. Green Sioux road jersey with the geo logo. #87 on the back. Say hi if you see me.

Good.  I doubt I'll be able to get down to Senser's tonite, though I might be able to for the last period or something like that.

I may wear my jersey if I make it.  Green Sioux road jersey with the geo logo.  #87 on the back.  Say hi if you see me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Save this man a seat.

RWtD and I are planning on heading down there soon.  I hope there is room for us!!  I will be wearing a road "UMD" jersey, and a maroon cap w/ Bulldog logo on it.  See you there!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well we know what your sister looks like. Her pictures are all over the internet :D or at least her site that she advertises here. :D

Hopefully we can do it again tomorrow. We all have been waiting for a game like that all year long. I am sure it will probably be a lot closer though tomorrow, but man was that fun tonight. See everybody again tomorrow night. If you weren't there, be there!

Hopefully we can do it again tomorrow.  We all have been waiting for a game like that all year long.  I am sure it will probably be a lot closer though tomorrow, but man was that fun tonight.  See everybody again tomorrow night.  If you weren't there, be there!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you save Dagies a seat?

Okay, WTF?:D?:0?:)???????????????????????????????

Only girl in a UMD jersey. ME. No one talks to us! BS. I am drunk. You all must die. I'll be there tomorrow. Redeem yourselves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe your reputation of getting upset when UMD plays poorly was a factor. :D