• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely unacceptable.

There goes the season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow... that may be a bit pre-mature...

Let's remember DU was the 5 seed in the WCHA playoffs last year, failed to qualify for the Final 5 (losing to CC in first round) and got hot and won a National title...

yeah, they aren't playing well right now, but get hot in a couple weeks and who knows...

Cripes almighty all you naysayers . . . . .

If the season is over, can you spare us your knashing of teeth and cries for Hak's, and apparently Bina's heads, here?

This is the WCHA. Finest league in the land. Top to bottom.

Seawolves are no slouches.

What ever happened to being content with a split on the road.

Big, Big, BIG series next weekend. Be there, or be square.

Sioux lose the handle on the puck and AA gets the empty netter.

I've been trying to hang tough through most of the losses this year but this one frosts me the most. AA is banged up and missing some important players, and at a time we need a victory once again we score only 2 times.

Cripes almighty all you naysayers . . . . .

If the season is over, can you spare us your knashing of teeth and cries for Hak's, and apparently Bina's heads, here?

This is the WCHA.  Finest league in the land.  Top to bottom.

Seawolves are no slouches.

What ever happened to being content with a split on the road. 

Big, Big, BIG series next weekend.  Be there, or be square.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Screw the road split. If this team doesn't have the heart it takes to play with the seawolves and take home 4 points going into WI next week, where does that leave them... Next weekend should be real fun - if you wear red and white...

OK, Now Hak takes a TO, wtf. I hope your glad you left that in your pocket. You could feel when the momentum picked you for UAA, but Hak couldn't.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hak, good to know ya, best of luck, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. *&^*&$%^&*(&^*)(&^%&^$%&**)*&^&#$%^$%^&*)*&(*%^&$^*&^*^%^$%&&%**^)*&&^%&^%&(**&(*^%^$%^&**)*&^*&^&^$%^%$#%^%&**^(*&)(*_*((&$%^&^%&$%^*(*&)(*)*&^*&$%^@^$#^%*&^(*

Sorry, Tim, I can't give credit to the Seawolves. If the Sioux can't defeat a bad, beat-up team, who can they beat?

I'm dreading the Wisconsin series just like I dreaded the Denver series.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dogs were 0-3-1 vs. UAA, but are 1-0-1 vs. CC (#3 PWR) and just put up a 6 spot on DU (#1 PWR). It's a tough league top to bottom, and each weekend is a new battle. I've learned not to be discouraged by losing to bottom dwellers (since the Dogs have done so much of that this year).

Ah, there's the naysayers.

Ok, when Hakstol is fired and a new coach is hired, it will be new because Blais isn't coming back. That coach will be doubted and, when he does poorly fired.

Hey, Notre Dame! Wait up dude! We can one up you for the worst coaching job! Just wait until these guys get through to you!

Sorry. I won't write off Hakstol. I won't write off the Sioux. But I will write off all these chumps who cannot stand behind their team and yet call themselves Sioux fans.

Hakstol sucks. There I said it and I will say it again,.... Hakstol Sucks.

No heart and undisciplined. This is how I would discribe this years Sioux hockey team. These are all thins a coach can control. He was given all the talent to work with this year and totally f'd this season up. This was never a problem under a Blais team. If he had players taking stupid penalties and playing sloppy he would sit their a$$ down.

Dogs were 0-3-1 vs. UAA, but are 1-0-1 vs. CC (#3 PWR) and just put up a 6 spot on DU. It's a tough league top to bottom, and each weekend is a new battle. I've learned not to be discouraged by losing to bottom dwellers (since the Dogs have done so much of that this year).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's easy to be cheerie tonight if your a bulldog's fan...sioux could have put the home ice at the door but instead, they open the door for the dogs...

Another weekend goes by with no contribution from the fourth line. This is the difference between this years Sioux and the teams that make the NCAAs. You need 4th line contribution from time to time to help put away games like this evening. Sioux should have four lines that can contribute to the scoring next season. You can blame a young player like Bina all you want but at least he tries unlike the seniors who are just putting in time. Bench these losers and go with the players you will have next year. Who knows what may happen and at the very least you give them more valuable game experience in a year that may be over anyway.

Sorry.  I won't write off Hakstol.  I won't write off the Sioux.  But I will write off all these chumps who cannot stand behind their team and yet call themselves Sioux fans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not giving up on Hakstol. He's had a rough year and deserves a chance to get his system and his players in place. I'm not nearly as disappointed with him as I am with the team's seniors and its leadership.

They lost to a banged up, horrible AA team. What do you think will happen when a Good Wisconsin team comes to GF next weekend. Sioux will get swept and show no heart like they have done all year.

Denver did make a run last year, but they also started playing better late in the year before losing to CC, who is their rival. The Sioux are not Denver 2004, so you can forget about some miracle run in the NCAAs. Plus you need to make the tourney to win it and that may be tough when you lose to a crappy, banged up AA team. I say they win one game the rest of the year vs. St. Clown and then lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Ah, there's the naysayers.

Ok, when Hakstol is fired and a new coach is hired, it will be new because Blais isn't coming back.  That coach will be doubted and, when he does poorly fired. 

Hey, Notre Dame!  Wait up dude!  We can one up you for the worst coaching job!  Just wait until these guys get through to you!

Sorry.  I won't write off Hakstol.  I won't write off the Sioux.  But I will write off all these chumps who cannot stand behind their team and yet call themselves Sioux fans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go ahead and defend the indefensible...Hak can't do it...it's one thing to lose when you inherit a poor team that needs rebuilding...it's quite another to lose with this one...

Stuff happens in hockey, bounces and the like, but the third period tonight wasn't bounces. UAA earned the win. The hardest thing to take is how much the ice was tilted in the last ten minutes or so. All it would take is a shift or two down in the UAA zone, even if it didn't result in a score, to halt the momentum. But they couldn't do that. I wonder if UND's fourth line should have taken a shift, as they were good all weekend.

Truly disappointing to get not just beat but outplayed. I have to echo PCM and admit that I'm not real optimistic about Wisconsin next weekend.