SiouxSports.com Forum

What place will the Sioux end up getting(WCHA)?

#1ZachPariseFan11

What place will the Sioux get in the WCHA?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What place will the Sioux get in the WCHA?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th
    • 8th
    • Other

I wonder who picked 8th...(WPoS)  :0  ;)

The Sioux could still finish 9th if they lose out and some huge upsets happen, but I don't think anyone can realisticly believe that will happen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually, I have not voted...want me to give them a #8 tho? I can! ;)

WPoS

Kinda like the cockiness UMD played UAA with all season (0-3-1)?

Cockiness = 115 shots on goal in two games? Imagine if Minnesota took UAA serious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I swear this guy just does an internet search for "cockiness", "Gophs", and "sucks".

And maybe "Don Adam Fan Club"... :blush:

I swear this guy just does an internet search for "cockiness", "Gophs", and "sucks".

And maybe "Don Adam Fan Club"... :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like sagard and GE have said, transplant doesn't speak for all Gopher fans....

as for the poll, I put UND at 6th I beleive...that UMD/UND game will be a good one!

WPoS

as for the poll, I put UND at 6th I beleive...that UMD/UND game will be a good one!

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

UND is going to finish 5th and have a home series they are going to beat the Daugs then go down to the X-Cel and beat the dirty Gophers in the play in game.

You can put that in your sig if you want but thats what is going to happen unless the Goofers get beat in their WCHA home series.

However the league standings shake out at the end of the season, I sure would hate to face Tech in the opening round. Tech has been better during the second half of the season than almost everyone else except perhaps DU (which Tech split with on the road!). I think that Tech finding success is fantastic and it is absolutely critical to both their program as well as the overall strength of the league. I hope their success carries over to next season and beyond. Check out this nice article on USCHO.com about Colin Murphy...

http://www.uscho.com/news/2005/02/15_009960.php

UND is going to finish 5th and have a home series they are going to beat the Daugs then go down to the X-Cel and beat the dirty Gophers in the play in game.

You can put that in your sig if you want but thats what is going to happen unless the Goofers get beat in their WCHA home series.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, I won't out it in my sig, you'll just owe me a beer at the X if you are wrong! :blush:

WPoS

I apologize for bringing up facts.

Here's the deal. I agree that things are brought up on this board that are either ridiculously pro-Sioux or anti-Gopher. Most Gopher fans who come here let that stuff pass without comment because they recognize who the writers and readers are. You like to respond to them, sometimes with facts.

Likewise, things are mentioned on the Gopher board (formerly POI, now GPL) about UND that are equally ridiculous and can also be refuted by facts. I, and most Sioux fans, let it go because we recognize who the writers and readers are.

If you wanted, you could contribute to the conversation in ways other than sparring over a comment that you think sounds like it might have come from a partisan Sioux fan. Talk about hockey, talk about a high school game you saw, talk about recruits. But the little jabs here and there don't add to the discussion.

Nah, I won't out it in my sig, you'll just owe me a beer at the X if you are wrong! :blush:

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My Wife doesn't allow me to make decisions so I am never wrong, however, I will take you up on that bet. Actually the Play in Game could be the largest crowd of the tourney, with a possible UND and UofM match up. Sounds good to me...

My Wife doesn't allow me to make decisions so I am never wrong, however, I will take you up on that bet. Actually the Play in Game could be the largest crowd of the tourney, with a possible UND and UofM match up. Sounds good to me...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SWEET!

:lol:

WPoS