SiouxSports.com Forum

FAVORITE SIOUX PLAYER FROM 1987 TO PRESENT

AZSIOUX

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SIOUX PLAYER FROM THESE 10 CHOICES STARTING FROM 1987 TO TODAY  

89 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SIOUX PLAYER FROM THESE 10 CHOICES STARTING FROM 1987 TO TODAY

• TONY HRKAC
    • BOB JOYCE
    • ZACH PARISE
    • BRANDON BOCHENSKI
    • LEE GOREN
    • JEFF PANZER
    • ED BELFOUR
    • KARL GOEHRING
    • DAVID HALE
    • MIKE COMMODORE

Just bored with the week off so just curious out of these 10 players who are the past favorites. Started from 1987 up to last season. You can only have 10 choices so I had to leave out many greats... I know there are many more sioux favorites that everyone likes so sorry if I did not include your favorite.....I think there was already a favorite current player poll in the last year so sorry for not including any of them....

WRITE IN VOTES ARE OK :lol:

GO SIOUX..........

i had to pick zach, just because he is as pure a hockey player as you are going to find, everything that kid did is special. I would have picked Teeder Wynne had he been a choice though. I thought he was the BOMB!

Toby Kvalevog for goalie, but he's family so it doesn't count. :lol:

I thought about roche and blake and greene and many many others. wish i could have added more players but they only allowed me 10 choices...

i picked hrkac but my favorite player is jake brandt... just like his style...i was a goalie when I was a kid so thats the reason..belfour and goehring as well, i loved watching the eagle even though he was not at UND to long...

Sorry boys didn't like any other the comrads you had for me.  Bob Iwabuchi is my obvious pick goofy hair, good player.  Made me think that he saw a zepplin instead of a hockey puck.  Toushay to you Bob.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll let go the fact that you faked my death on here, but that was one of the most irrelevant rambles I've read in my life. 87 to present my friend and enough of your drug comparisons, some find it offensive.

Back to the actual question, Hrkac would be my favorite he was like a leprecaun out there in his hayday. A small little guy that buzzed around like a bee, who always seemed to find the pot of gold.

those guys were great to watch. i bet i could have put 50 players on the list and they all would have recieved votes! great tradition....

I think my favorites are all omitted except for Karl G.

Kevin Spiewak

Jason Notermann

Travis Roche

These guys played a big role in a championship team and a runner up in the NCAA's

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Russ Romaniuk, Greg Johnson, Nick Namenko, Justin DOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBERRRRMANNNNNN.

Commie and that frickin' mop on his head, loved it in the playoffs last year, (no hockey this year)

They were the one's I grew up watching, I was only 5 when the circus came into town.

Where are the Hoogers?

I picked Hrkac, pure magic to watch. I used to like to watch Scott Dub and Ian Kidd too. I think it is odd that of the 10 listed, 2 were in '87 and the rest are since '97, what happened in the 10 years in between? I notice most "write-ins" come from that time, was the program that much of a black hole? I was away from GF for most of those years and it was before the internet caught on, I didn't even get my first computer until '95, couldn't follow the Sioux like I can today.

What was so goofy about Bob Iwabuchi's hair??? Perhaps you're thinking of Bill Stankoven, the guy with the massive 'fro who backed up Iwabuchi.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh-oh. Dave's on his favorite topic: Hair of the '80s. :lol:

i just picked 10 players that thought of from my head. no reason i skipped 10 years but write ins are good also...kidd was fun to watch as well..

I picked Hrkac, pure magic to watch.  I used to like to watch Scott Dub and Ian Kidd too.  I think it is odd that of the 10 listed, 2 were in '87 and the rest are since '97, what happened in the 10 years in between?  I notice most "write-ins" come from that time, was the program that much of a black hole?  I was away from GF for most of those years and it was before the internet caught on, I didn't even get my first computer until '95, couldn't follow the Sioux like I can today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>