SiouxSports.com Forum

ANNOYING CHEERING FANS

01grad

Possibly my frustration is from how bad the Sioux are playing, but watching the Gopher/Badger game was really annoying listening to the stupid cheers that Wisconsin fans do during the course of the game. It was like watching and listening to a basketball game. It may be fun for their fans, but is really frustrating to listen to and watch as an outsider. I remember a past final five at the Target Center and they looked so stupid doing their idiotic cheers. I am not looking forward to the final five this year if the badgers and gophers are there with their bands.

Anybody else feel this way about other teams and constantly hearing their stupid cheers, like the gophers "we always were" or "that's debatable". I like the way we cheered up at UND because we never overused a cheer and had other ways of just plain making noise to cheer on our team.

Possibly my frustration is from how bad the Sioux are playing, but watching the Gopher/Badger game was really annoying listening to the stupid cheers that Wisconsin fans do during the course of the game.  It was like watching and listening to a basketball game.  It may be fun for their fans, but is really frustrating to listen to and watch as an outsider.  I remember a past final five at the Target Center and they looked so stupid doing their idiotic cheers.  I am not looking forward to the final five this year if the badgers and gophers are there with their bands. 

Anybody else feel this way about other teams and constantly hearing their stupid cheers, like the gophers "we always were" or "that's debatable".  I like the way we cheered up at UND because we never overused a cheer and had other ways of just plain making noise to cheer on our team.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...better if they used the ultra-creative "who's he...he sucks....?"

UND crowds have been known to throw a "that's debatable" in there every know and then in the past few years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With most of the die hards out of the lower bowl, no and then is more like sometimes and periodically. :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>