SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Conference Map

Dustin

I was dinking around with Google Maps and made a map with all of the cities where UND plays conference games, including MVFC, NCHC, and Summit.  Not sure how useful such a map is, but I do think it would be fun to take a big road trip to see several away contests (especially during October when all conferences would have sports competing) and this map could help in the planning.  Let me know your thoughts, or if I missed someplace (or if it doesn't work).

https://goo.gl/maps/BFT5246YXTuC6J5r7

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Dustin said:

I was dinking around with Google Maps and made a map with all of the cities where UND plays conference games, including MVFC, NCHC, and Summit.  Not sure how useful such a map is, but I do think it would be fun to take a big road trip to see several away contests (especially during October when all conferences would have sports competing) and this map could help in the planning.  Let me know your thoughts, or if I missed someplace (or if it doesn't work).

https://goo.gl/maps/BFT5246YXTuC6J5r7

Many teams call I29 home.

1 hour ago, Dustin said:

Sometimes certain cities are not always shown, and it's not consistent.  Believe me, Fargo and St. Cloud are indeed pinned.

There's a list of what he's set up on the left. If a city is not shown "pinned", scroll, and it'll show up. (Fargo and Clown are the last two on the list for me so they didn't show up until I did that.)