SiouxSports.com Forum

Scary stuff

01grad

What you are actually hearing is Gopher fans saying Hauser is a better pro goalie than KG.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are referring to my quotes on another board, I was pointing out that Hauser is having a statistically better season (so far) than recent college greats Dubielewicz, Miller, LeNeveu, and Goehring. He isn't the number one guy on his team, but Hauser is 7-0-0 with a .949 save percentage. It is a fact that Hauser is obviously a lot better now than when he was in college.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

karl was a good goalie, he was always in the right position to see and stop the shot. he benefitted from having solid defensemen and good backchecking forwards playing in front of him. I recall them (announcers) making a point of calling out how many blocked shots UND had, and more often than not, they outnumbered saves. Adam hauser was a s&!t goalie on a highly offensive team, he was allowed to give up 5 a game cuz they would score 6 for him. (josh seimbeda/andy kollar-esk once he became the starter). i'm not a gophers fan in the least, but briggs isn't that bad, but he's not a good goalie either, he has a better defensive team in front of him this year and he is going to benefit from that for the rest of his college days, and as long as the gophers put up 5 a night, they are going to be the cream of the crop for a couple more years. UND rocks, Gophers and Badgers suck ass, and hopefully for our sake, Phil and Jpar can backstop this team to a championship because the goal scoring isn't there yet, and if it doesn't show up, we'll need all the help we can get to be able to win the 2-1 games