SiouxSports.com Forum

Final SSI / regional rankings calculation

jimdahl

A D2 hockey school, no less.

I guess they don't want to join their peers Maine, Denver, and UNH.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least we HAVE a legitimate hockey program, not some cheeseball club team that probably couldn't beat the ND High School Champions! ;):angry::silly:

As for when we move up to D-I in all sports, we will do it when it is the right time for UND, not because we want to show up our rivals or because we are jealous of what our rivals have and we don't have (UND has hockey and NDSU doesn't).

Now, onto the subject of the playoff bracket: I was hoping to draw Winona, as I think they would be a somewhat easier opponent than St. Cloud. But I think all the teams in the Northwest Region are good and there are no really easy games, especially when you are on the road.

I think there is a very good chance of Sioux-Lakers III at The Al on November 27th. But both teams need to take care of business the next two weeks first. I have a feeling that both these teams are ready to start winning games when it counts. Too bad for the rest of the region. :angry:

And you don't want to join your peers in NAIA, though you won't hesitate to play them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah!! You're just like the new kid that showed up at the new school and was IMMEDIATELY ENDORSED AND EMBRACED by his new classmates....RIGHT!!!!:_) :lol::huh: Everyone knows the new kid on the "peer" block gets his ass kicked and laughed at for, possibly, YEARS until they prove something...you guys got a LONG way to go there...maybe your "PEERS" can help you cope with this realization