SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday afternoon exhibition UND vs US under 18

crb1

31 minutes ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

I get tired of always hearing that we always get the other teams best game.  The entire team minus Hellsten is now on the milk carton.  Hope they are found soon or it's gonna be a long second half.

B-Rad will get their attention.

• Upvote 2

Granted I didn't watch the game so I can't critically speak on the play, but big picture, I personally don't feel there should be worried because of the outcome. Resting players to get healthy for games that matter is much more important than the optics of an exhibition game loss to the country's top junior team that doesn't have an merit on the standings. If that saves someone from tweaking a nagging injury or pushes another's health back to green, that's great. Who knows, maybe they saw some things in guys who don't normally skate a lot of minutes to be able to plug holes down the road with some confidence. Time will tell how this team does. (Thanks captain obvious). But again, I missed the game so I could just be full of sh!t too.

• Upvote 2