SiouxSports.com Forum

Manke

sucka

Manke played really well in the first half. There were a few plays where Belmore would have panicked and tried to scramble which would have given them a loss. Instead Manke made the throw to an open reciever. I think Manke needs another game to get some experience. We gave Belmore 5 chances to prove that he can learn and I saw nothing improved. Instead I think he may have regressed. Give Manke one more start and he will prove that he should be behind Bowenkamp.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and if he sucks again, give him another chance.

Manke played really well in the first half. There were a few plays where Belmore would have panicked and tried to scramble which would have given them a loss. Instead Manke made the throw to an open reciever. I think Manke needs another game to get some experience. We gave Belmore 5 chances to prove that he can learn and I saw nothing improved. Instead I think he may have regressed. Give Manke one more start and he will prove that he should be behind Bowenkamp.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Manke for President!!!!

I am with Sic. Sorry, Manke fans, but we need a QB that's going to be good for all four quarters. Manke was pretty good the first half, but they forgot to come out of the chute for the second half entirely.

It's a testament to UND's defense and the futility of Mankato's offense that they even got 3 points. It's a testament to Mankato's defense and the poorness of play that UND only scored 20.

and if he sucks again, give him another chance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We gave Belmore another chance after the disaster at St. Cloud. Why would we not give Manke another shot at UNO. Obviously we all agree that we want Bow back, but that might not happen for a while. I say give Manke the ball and let him prove that he can win a big game. Belmore already proved that he can't.

I am with Sic.  Sorry, Manke fans, but we need a QB that's going to be good for all four quarters.  Manke was pretty good the first half, but they forgot to come out of the chute for the second half entirely. 

It's a testament to UND's defense and the futility of Mankato's offense that they even got 3 points.  It's a testament to Mankato's defense and the poorness of play that UND only scored 20.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHICH QB? was that again?? the one that's played 4 quarters this season? okay - Belmore against Mesa but then again, MESA??? they haven't won a game in the RMAC snce they got spanked up here?? Flip a coin with Belmore and Manke - but my hunch is we'll see the return of Bowenkamp this weekend!! (AFTER Manke starts then stalls with a FG opportunity...Bow will come out to hold, but hey, everyone KNOWS he can't throw...until they fake the FG and he hits Kusler wide open in the endzone for a TD!!!! TOUCHDOWN NORTH DAKOTA!!! -- (ps - I also think the Zapruder Film is real!! :lol: ))