SiouxSports.com Forum

You make the call 2004

electricchappy56

you may refer to bisonville as 'candyland'

but you are trying to build up interest for a game against Ferris State ???

some of you guys must delusional, you'll win by 40

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..last time I checked "crackland" (and that was a while ago) they were arguing about how Valpo was a "LEGIT" DI-aa opponent...please!!! As I've pointed out before - all the crap we took for playing UMC - at least they had 4 1/2 scholarships! :D I'm not hyping Ferris...just curious to play a GLIAC opponent. Ironic that next week you guys play Nicholls State :););) - wow...impressive!!!

Contestant: "Alex, I'll take obscure allegedly division one AA schools for $100"

Alex: "Nicholls State is located in what actual state??"

Contestant: "uhh....don't really care - I think I'll go watch the sioux!! :D:D "

Bet you wish it was NICKEL State!! (PS - the Capital is Grand Forks!!) ???:)

by the way guys, I-94 terminates in Billings! :););)

we new that Montana Tech and Valpo were jokes, but we needed to fill our schedule which a little difficult to do the year of transition

you guys chose to schedule Ferris State, which is fine, but trying to pretend that the game will be interesting/competitive is almost as bad as the advertising blitz we used to convince people to show up for Valpo

I agree with bisonguy about playing teams like Mankato, Augustana, Crookston, Moorehead etc. I think the casual UND fan would definately enjoy watching games against some of our former NCC friends, NDSU SDSU UNC, and others such as Montana, MSU, Sacramento, UC-Davis. I personally would love to see UND play with more nationally know schools. Crookston is definately not one of those.

by the way guys, I-94 terminates in Billings!  ;)  :D  :0

we new that Montana Tech and Valpo were jokes, but we needed to fill our schedule which a little difficult to do the year of transition

you guys chose to schedule Ferris State, which is fine, but trying to pretend that the game will be interesting/competitive is almost as bad as the advertising blitz we used to convince people to show up for Valpo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, at least Ferris is 4-1 this year. When was the last time Valpo can lay claim to that?? I doubt the Bulldogs will have much of a chance against the Sioux, I hate those guys a lot. I'm only kinda maybe hopeing they win so we can pick up those SSI points and be more confindent that we'll be staying home this year for the playoffs. Roadtrips are fun and all, but my budget can't afford that many this year. ;);):)

if you guys really do like playing GVSU as you state you could schedule them as a non-conference game, but i don't see that happening

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You guys will have to settle for the 5th place/best team in the GLIAC next weekend. Should be a walk in the park for you mighty Sioux? ???

You guys will have to settle for the 5th place/best team in the GLIAC next weekend. Should be a walk in the park for you mighty Sioux? ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NICE DOGGY!!!! nice doggy... No one thinks Ferris will be a walk in the park - HELL - you're 5-1 in the GLIAC...can't be too bad...maybe if you could have kept your hands on the ball you might have given GVSU a run. Apparently you've straightened a few things out though...just curious...you say FSU has won 6 of the last 12 GLIAC championships?? Was that BEFORE or AFTER the Gliac was considered a JOKE?? :(:):) NDSU used to say the were the GREATEST TEAM EVER IN DII but they could hardly seem to win a NCC conference championship never mind advance to the NC game in the last, oh, 15 YEARS or SO!! :huh::lol: GVSU has brought the GLIAC RESPECT because of what they've accomplished...not just talked about...to quote GW BUSH...BRING IT ON!!!!!

say FSU has won 6 of the last 12 GLIAC championships?? Was that BEFORE or AFTER the Gliac was considered a JOKE?? :huh::(:) BRING IT ON!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Were we a joke in 93 when we blew it by a TD to IUP who in turn blew it to UNA blowing a huge 4th quarter lead. Was it a joke when we advanced to the semis in 95 to play UNA at Braley? Were we a joke when we blew the region championship game to Clarion (who in turn blew it to NC UNC) on a bad punt snap in 96? The jokes are in the eyes of the beholder. I hope you think we are still a joke on Saturday? IALMAO! Your QB (backup) is not playing too well lately and you can't seem to move the ball as you are accustomed? Should make for an entertaining contest.

..last time I checked "crackland" (and that was a while ago) they were arguing about how Valpo was a "LEGIT" DI-aa opponent...please!!! As I've pointed out before - all the crap we took for playing UMC - at least they had 4 1/2 scholarships! :D I'm not hyping Ferris...just curious to play a GLIAC opponent. Ironic that next week you guys play Nicholls State :):lol::huh: - wow...impressive!!!

Contestant: "Alex, I'll take obscure allegedly division one AA schools for $100"

Alex: "Nicholls State is located in what actual state??"

Contestant: "uhh....don't really care - I think I'll go watch the sioux!! ???:huh: "

Bet you wish it was NICKEL State!! (PS - the Capital is Grand Forks!!) :(:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you just trying to get his gote or o you really not understand what is happening? Will you feel the same way when UND makes the move up?