SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Jersey

dakidfightingsioux

All,

I was lucky enough to obtain an old Indian Head logo (often called the "Black Hawk" logo) jersey patch from my brother who scored it years ago at the bookstore when UND ousted the old logo. I would love to put this on a jersey, but I have had a tough time finding a place to get a nice jersey to match UND's colors. Does anyone know where I could find a good jersey for such a treasured logo? I would appreciate any help!

I was lucky enough to purchase a green #9 Sioux CCM jersey back in 1992 when I knew the old logo was going to disappear. Back then, the away teams didn't even put the player names on the backs of the jerseys. I've worn it many times since then, but it's been in the closet for 3-4 years now thanks to it just plain wearing out....a couple of small holes in it, etc. Nice piece of history.

Maybe Chris Bonvino at Gemini Sports could help you. They used to make Sioux jerseys and maybe he could do something custom for you. The Herald did an article on him sometime in the past several months. You could search through old threads here, possibly, for more info on Gemini. They are located in Eden Prairie, MN.

dagies, thank you very much for the contact at Gemini. I will at least try to contact them to see what they can do.

To answer the question about the Blackhawk logo, I would agree with the previous post that ebay may be your best solution. Check there often as they go fast!

Would anyone else know where to go for jerseys in the Minneapolis metro area? I am very close to E.P. so Gemini would be a great contact!

Does anyone know where I can get an old "Sioux" Blackhawk Logo like the guy who started this thread? I have searched forever. Your help would be much appreciated!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Bobyck...check out the "Sioux Rule on Ebay" thread for a link to sioux stuff...theres a big patch on there right now I think you're looking for from AZSIOUX