SiouxSports.com Forum

Other garbage

LoyalSioux

16 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

There might not have been personal attacks but did you need to say "black" WR? Seems unintelligent and lazy...

Funny you use quotes around the word black when that wasn’t ever used in my post. Seems rather unintelligent and lazy if you ask me.........

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Funny you use quotes around the word black when that wasn’t ever used in my post. Seems rather unintelligent and lazy if you ask me.........

Sorry it was implied when you said our WR were too slow/white. White people are not fast? c'mon dude, you're better than that

4 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

Sorry it was implied when you said our WR were too slow/white. White people are not fast? c'mon dude, you're better than that

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

% of black athletes in NFL position wise at WR, RB, CB and Safety

2014: WR-88%  RB-85%  CB-99%  S-79%

2016:  WR-88%  RB-94%. CB-98%  S-85%

QBs......20% in 2014 and 21% in 2016

Care to comment or is the NFL racist as well......guess depending on how one looks at it.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Care to comment or is the NFL racist as well......guess depending on how one looks at it.

How good are all of those players? Just because you are a black WR does not make you good. The color of your skin does not make you a great player, you are either good or you are not. Christian McCaffery is white and he is one of the TOP RB

13 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

How good are all of those players? Just because you are a black WR does not make you good. The color of your skin does not make you a great player, you are either good or you are not. Christian McCaffery is white and he is one of the TOP RB

Cool sample size. The trends are more than obvious, open your eyes.

• Upvote 3

• UNDBIZ locked this topic