SiouxSports.com Forum

Now that...

Bisonfan1234

feldman.jpg

Established??? hahaha!!! That's streching things a bit, especially since they haven't even yet played a conference game yet, much less a season. And correct me if I'm wrong, but most of them found this so called conference of yours a "Marriage of Convince"? And that most of the members would be more than happy to hop into bed with another conference at the drop of a hat?? I think you might want to wait a while before you break out the "UND moves up" chestnut again Igor!

Hey Frank! that pic of IGOR kills me EVERY TIME!!! you know exactly when to pull the rabbit out of your hat dude!!!!!!! That's how NDSU's AD will look when at least 2 and possibly 3 of the inaugural GreatWORST conference members bail out for greener pastures during or just after the first year of this fabricated, patch-work, bandaid-to-stop-the-independent-status-bleeding joke of a conference!

Yeah...so anyone care to guess when UND will join NDSU in the D1AA ranks?

The Minneapolis paper even said the Gophers are considering a FB game with us soon, I bet UND would love a chance to get the Gophs in football.

Yeah, and if you put down the Prestone long enough the read the rest of Sid's delusions, Maturi also indicated the need to improve the NC schedule. Playing 'SU wouldn't be any better for them than playing one of the hyphenated Louisana schools that barely fill 1/3 of the Dome.

Besides UND used to play Minnesota in FB in the 70s and early 80s I believe.

The Minneapolis paper even said the Gophers are considering a FB game with us soon, I bet UND would love a chance to get the Gophs in football.

Somebody is sniffing paint thinner on this one. Playing and beating a provisional D1-AA team would pretty much kill the Golden Gopher's chances of going bowling, unless they are really good and can finish a top team in the Big Ten. (*A Bowl game you Moron!*). Besides, what else would the Minneasota Football team get out of that other than a bunch of NoDak people showing up to the game just to chant "Gopher's Suck!!" :);) and other fowl chants that you guys chant at hockey games. ;) I just don't see it happening, only if they really want an easy win.