Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Sicatoka

The All UND-in-the-NHL Team: 2018-19 Edition

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Chairman of Ownership Group: Mark Chipman (honorary, Mark didn't play hockey at UND, he played football at UND)

TV post-game analysis: Jay Caufield (currently doing for PIT on Root Sports) 
Radio color analysis: Troy Murray (currently doing for CHI on WGN-AM)

Coach: Dave Hakstol

F: Oshie, Toews, N Schmaltz, Nelson, Johnson, Parise, Jost, Rowney, Zajac, Boeser, Caggiula, Stafford, Knight 

D: J Schmaltz, Forbort, Ladue, Stetcher

G: Dell 

Well, if we need a couple more defensemen, the thing to do is engage some scouts.  Here's how our scouting team looks:

Director of Scouting: Kevin Maxwell (NYR)

Pro Scouts:  Matt Greene (LAK), Tony Hrkac (TBL)

Amateur Scout:  Andy Schneider (NJD)

(Source: College Hockey Inc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pageing SIC.... D corp could be growing.....

Get the scouts sobered up in Vegas in time for Ottawa @ Knights on Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add: Grimaldi

& per Schloss

"There are a few other UND connections with Vancouver. Ryan Johnson is in a player development role"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zane McIntyre was called up by BOS today. Being a goalie I believe being "up" counts in that case.*

 

*My game; my rules; it counts for a goalie, and only a goalie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

Zane McIntyre was called up by BOS today. Being a goalie I believe being "up" counts in that case.*

 

*My game; my rules; it counts for a goalie, and only a goalie. 

If that's the case....add Cam Johnson.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2018 at 12:48 PM, farce poobah said:

Well, if we need a couple more defensemen, the thing to do is engage some scouts.  Here's how our scouting team looks:

Director of Scouting: Kevin Maxwell (NYR)

Pro Scouts:  Matt Greene (LAK), Tony Hrkac (TBL)

Amateur Scout:  Andy Schneider (NJD)

(Source: College Hockey Inc.)

That particular Andy you are referring to is not the same one you are thinking of. The scout for the devils lives in Canada and Grand Forks/UND Andy Schneider still live in Grand Forks.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2018 at 12:48 PM, farce poobah said:

Well, if we need a couple more defensemen, the thing to do is engage some scouts.  Here's how our scouting team looks:

Director of Scouting: Kevin Maxwell (NYR)

Pro Scouts:  Matt Greene (LAK), Tony Hrkac (TBL)

Amateur Scout:  Andy Schneider (NJD)

(Source: College Hockey Inc.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

That particular Andy you are referring to is not the same one you are thinking of. The scout for the devils lives in Canada and Grand Forks/UND Andy Schneider still live in Grand Forks.

THanks for the update.   It was certainly plausible ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, farce poobah said:

THanks for the update.   It was certainly plausible ...

College Hockey seems to have some crappy researchers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×