SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux sign another from Shattuck

Siouxhockey03

Anyone named Miller with Shattuck background has to be good.  :sad:

Yeah, I heard after you left there was a huge push to no longer allow any Miller's at SSM unless they were competely anti-doofus. They just couldn't risk having another PCM stain their pristine image. ;)

Yeah, I heard after you left there was a huge push to no longer allow any Miller's at SSM unless they were competely anti-doofus. They just couldn't risk having another PCM stain their pristine image. ;)

To paraphrase fellow Shattucker Zach Parise, that rumor is almost completely untrue. :sad::D

Like I said over on USCHO, gophers finally tap western Canada and Blais taps the hotbed of Georgia. Once again, leaving the competition one step behind. ;)

Georgia, I didn't even know they had youth hockey there. Isn't many places you would hear Y'all spoken on a hockey rink.

Who is Jared Ross?

The son of UAH head coach Doug Ross, Jared Ross continues his stellar UAH career as he begins his third tour of duty with the Chargers. Last season, he led the team in scoring with 21 goals and 20 assists, including a hat trick against Niagara late in the season Ranking fourth in the CHA in point scoring and third in goal scoring, Ross' outstanding on-ice performance earned him a first-team selection on the All-CHA squad, as well as CHA Offensive Player of the Week honors for the week of January 20. As a rookie, Ross earned CHA Rookie of the Week honors three times during freshman campaign enroute to a selection on the CHA All-Rookie team after an 11-goal 17-assist season. Ross prepped at Detroit Catholic Central leading them to back-to-back state titles in Michigan's highest classification as well as an undefeated record during his senior season. Voted "Mr. Hockey" as the top player in the state following his prep career, Ross set a school record by netting 30 goals and 37 assists at DCC. A member of Michigan's "Dream Team" All-State squad, Ross also played for Team Michigan in the Chicago Showcase National Tournament where the prepster was named the top forward following the team's second place finish. Born September 18, 1982, he is the son of Doug and Barbara Ross.

This is who you meant right, PCM? Southern boyz dun well.

Like I said over on USCHO, gophers finally tap western Canada and Blais taps the hotbed of Georgia. Once again, leaving the competition one step behind. :sad:

When I first saw "Georgia" I thought -- as in close to/warring with Russia? But with the name "Miller" that didn't seem right ...... ;)

• 1 month later...