SiouxSports.com Forum

Pets at the REA?

cfm567b27

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It. Was. For. A. Picture. Believe it or not, sometimes places like REA make an exception in their policies in situations like this...my guess is that is what happened and I still don't see why you are making a big deal out of this. As you have yet to answer this question.... :D

MNS...Have you ever donated a penny to the alumni association? My guess is no.

So MNS can't give his opinion on this unless he's given $x to the UND Alumni Association?

Why'd the word "arrogant" just jump into my head?

I think we're having a "pot calling kettle" moment here.

So MNS can't give his opinion on this unless he's given $x to the UND Alumni Association?

Why'd the word "arrogant" just jump into my head?

I think we're having a "pot calling kettle" moment here.

No...I think you may hold a different opinion on how someone projects himself or the organization he represents if you happen to indirectly fund his salary. Please don't read into this or insert your own agenda.

You pay taxes right? Since you started paying taxes did you start caring a little more about how the President conducts himself? how the country is run? politics in general? agendas? Yeah I'm sure you did. Enough said.

And if he had, would his opinion then be acceptable? I donate money and have for many years and couldn't give a rats a** about a dog being in the building when absolutely nothing else is going on.

What's more, I couldn't care less about a dog being in the building when the Sioux are playing. When it comes to UND hockey and the REA, my only real concern is the team winning.

They could have a petting zoo in the northern concourse (right by my seats) during a game and it would have no effect on me whatsoever!!!

Dogs in the building . . . . jeez . . . . who cares . . . . :D

It's the theme Tim's used since he assumed the role of Execute VP: Riley, who's more familiar with campus of late than Tim is, because Riley's been there with Katie and Tim only recently moved back, leads him to places that Tim "rediscovers," places that make UND great. I thought it was pretty good when he came out with it.

It's the theme Tim's used since he assumed the role of Execute VP. Don't read too much into it.

Diggler: Can we get a couple of dingos or are they too dangerous? :D

It. Was. For. A. Picture. Believe it or not, sometimes places like REA make an exception in their policies in situations like this...my guess is that is what happened and I still don't see why you are making a big deal out of this. As you have yet to answer this question.... ;)

Thats what I figured.

That's what you figured,huh? Cause I've never made it know that I'm still a student or anything.... :D

When I do graduate, and donate to the alumni association, can I come back and call you an idiot for making a big deal over the president taking a picture with his dog in REA?...Cuz I highly doubt my view will change... ;)

That's what you figured,huh? Cause I've never made it know that I'm still a student or anything.... :D

When I do graduate, and donate to the alumni association, can I come back and call you an idiot for making a big deal over the president taking a picture with his dog in REA?...Cuz I highly doubt my view will change... ;)

Sure if you don't mind me calling you an idot for making a comment "he is the president he can do whatever the heck he wants). Perhaps you have been reading too much about eastern block countries?

To get this thread back on topic, Dingos would be acceptable. As would Wallabes and Koalas. Under no cicumstances though would Alligators be allowed. They are much too dangerous!!

thread on topic? cfm, they've left it by the side of the road, kicked it across a river, and pissed in it. The Stanley Cup.

I liken this to our SIOUX because my pride runs just as deep and revered for our team without the accolades.

If we're worried about the 'pristine' nature of the REA, I personally would rather that things like this become lore rather than attacked.

JMO

thread on topic? cfm, they've left it by the side of the road, kicked it across a river, and pissed in it. The Stanley Cup.

I liken this to our SIOUX because my pride runs just as deep and revered for our team without the accolades.

If we're worried about the 'pristine' nature of the REA, I personally would rather that things like this become lore rather than attacked.

JMO

What?

I am not sure there is enough peyote in the world to get me to understand the true meaning behind this post. :D