SiouxSports.com Forum

Pets at the REA?

cfm567b27

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care abput the dog, they can have the zoo in there for all I care...I do have issue with the fact the dog seems to have better access to the arena than the students...come on kupchella!-wake up!!

really the only thing i see as better access to students is if they moved the section from the northeast to the southeast, at least they wouldn't have to walk as far from their entrance

tickets prices, availability, quantity and 'location' all seem to be reasonable? am I wrong?

where's the beef?

Don't get me started on Kupchella please........THAT could go on for a while...

I have no problem with the access to the arena. Then again I"m not someone who circles a parking lot for an hour looking for the closest spot to the front door.

I can't see any reason for complaints from the students - then again I"m no longer one any more so I don't have a basis. Now if they moved the student section up to the top bowl exclusively - I could see a big problem with that. It amazes me that this very idea was even considered by the administration. I sit right next to the student section in the lower bowl and to me the game just isn't the same without them there. The holiday games and during spring break just wasn't the same. Keep the students where they are and bring back "first come first served" free admission for them as well.