SiouxSports.com Forum

DETROIT RED WINGS

GVSU Yooper

I don't understand Bertuzzi or McSorley as to what caused them to "snap" on the ice. At least Bertuzzi had the reputation before the incident of not being particualarly cheap.

Oh yeah, McSorely was just a saint :D

Ruffian...here's why I'd like to see the Devils win again, David Hale and Paul Martin are on the team... :angry:

Where's flatspin? I thought for sure he'd be in here to rip some of these attacks on the Devils? Oh yeah, 8 hours of class on electrical systems...ouch.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I can't read, this is just a guess of what you said...If they do win it all it will not be because of the two players you just mentioned. It will be because of #30.

Fixed you post :angry:

Sorry for supporting former WCHA college players. In the future, I shall consult with you, NDFlyer, to see who I should cheer for..... :D

FTR...I said that's why I would WANT them to win, NOT the reason

That is not nice. Nashville doesn't have a chance. I won't throw it back in your face though. I am saving up for Detroit winning the cup, and then I can talk to NorthStar about Hockeytown. :angry:

1-0 Nashville, 16 seconds in, and then they get a penalty shot....

So you're going to make a trip up to Warroad, eh? :)

NDFlyer...yeah, it's just plain stupid to cheer for someone that you went to school with to do well in the NHL...what was I thinking :D

North Star,

You  should cheer for the logo, not the name on the back of the sweater.  Indeed, it would be advisable for you to consult with me before posting.  Nothing worse than a bandwagon fan.

A person with 39 posts and no credibility on this board calling out MNS and labeling him a bandwagon fan? Perhaps you should take pause before posting your nonsense. I don't know MNS personally, but clearly he is a diehard hockey fan.

BTW, nice ripoff of a Herb Brooks quote. :D:angry:

1-0 Nashville, 16 seconds in, and then they get a penalty shot....

Good thing there are three periods since Detroit didn't show up until the 3rd. :angry:

It is like Bobby Clarke is here. Talking real loud to cover up the fact that what is said is wrong. :D

Good thing there are three periods since Detroit didn't show up until the 3rd. :D

I think someone forgot to tell Vokoun and the Preds that they're supposed to lose this series...like people forgot to tell the Wild last year against Colorado and Vancouver.

It was a pretty good 3rd period though. Hopefully Dallas...yes, I am cheering for Dallas in this series. I'll let that sink in....................................shows up for the 3rd in Colorado.

I think someone forgot to tell Vokoun and the Preds that they're supposed to lose this series...like people forgot to tell the Wild last year against Colorado and Vancouver.

It was a pretty good 3rd period though. Hopefully Dallas...yes, I am cheering for Dallas in this series. I'll let that sink in....................................shows up for the 3rd in Colorado.

I'm guessing for you, with the NorthStars moving down there to Texas and all, the question of whom to root for with Colorado-Dallas is a question of which is the lesser evil. You know, if it wasn't for the fact that its F-ing Colorado, I could actually come up with a pretty good arguement that you should cheer for the Avs based that they moved because of economics, while the Stars moved because of owner greed. However, I'm not going to do that, because they are F-ing Colorado!!

Go Wings!!

My Red Wings are currently down 2-0 with 6 minutes left in the 2nd period of game 3 in Nashville.

GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN THE CUP LIKE WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN & SHOULD AND PROBABLY WILL!!!!!!!!!!

OOT

Lets Go Predators... :sad:

"Hey there its Mickey, ive been in the booth too long.

Wings are in the Playoffs and im gonna sing this song!

Hey! Get your Red on, its playoff time again!

Hey! Get your Red on, the boys are playin to win!

Hey! Get your Red on, and come on to The Joe!

Hey! Get your Red on, we've got pride let it show!"

-The incomparable, living legend, Mr. Mickey Redmond!!!!!!!

SORRY TO MAKE YOU AVALANCHE FANS SUFFER lol!!!!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!! GOIN' TO WORK BABY!!

OOT

Goon,

Uh oh. Looks like some changes in Beantown after tonite's performance. Personally, I think Boston should send Martin LaPointe back where he belongs...in a Red Wing uniform! GO RED WINGS!

Nice, but who would be the odd man out? We're so stacked right now I don't know if we could give Martin as much ice time as he deserves. Can't bench the older folks, can't bench Zetterberg or Datsyuk.

Zetterberg was a 7th round draft pick! :D