SiouxSports.com Forum

Grandpa Sid's 4-1-04 Article

Let'sGoHawks!

From Grandpa Sid's Thursday column, if anyone cares...

"Keith Ballard, the star defenseman who has another year of eligibility with the Gophers men's hockey team, said he hasn't decided if he will return for his senior year. Ballard's NHL rights are held by the Phoenix Coyotes, who haven't made a contract offer. . . . Gophers coaches are convinced forward Thomas Vanek, a first-round draft choice of Buffalo last year, definitely will not return for his junior season."

From Grandpa Sid's Thursday column, if anyone cares...

"Keith Ballard, the star defenseman who has another year of eligibility with the Gophers men's hockey team, said he hasn't decided if he will return for his senior year. Ballard's NHL rights are held by the Phoenix Coyotes, who haven't made a contract offer. . . . Gophers coaches are convinced forward Thomas Vanek, a first-round draft choice of Buffalo last year, definitely will not return for his junior season."

Maybe he has some information from one of his many sources he always seems to site. Who knows with this bubbling fool.

Sid on a good day does not know what he is talking about. If it happens to be Texas Tech BB with his close friend Bobby I might belive him. When it come to anything to do with Hockey, just ignore him.

It really gets tiresome listening/reading Sid and his constant reminders to the listeners/readers about how he is friends with Bobby Knight, how he has lunch with Steinbrenner, how the Minneapolis Lakers were the best team ever to come out of Minneapolis.

Please, you can have Sid... and Chad, too -I don't like his KFAN show all that much either.

They showed Sid sitting with Yankees Steinbrenner during the Yankees vs. Twins playoff series. Nice to see the hometown guy hanging with the opposition. Just move to NY... ;)

Please, you can have Sid... and Chad, too -I don't like his KFAN show all that much either.

They showed Sid sitting with Yankees Steinbrenner during the Yankees vs. Twins playoff series. Nice to see the hometown guy hanging with the opposition. Just move to NY... ;)

Comon, people sell themselves out to Trump on National television and you're ragging on Sid brownnosing with Steinbrenner? How easily you forget about those two teams. Steinbrenner wants to win so bad he'll buy anyone's mother if it means a world series ring. Pohlad would sell his own mother to make a buck. I don't blame Sid at all for hanging with the guy with the loose wallet.

They showed Sid sitting with Yankees Steinbrenner during the Yankees vs. Twins playoff series. Nice to see the hometown guy hanging with the opposition. Just move to NY... :D

Even being a Republican/Conservative I don't mind Chad Hartman's radio show, its ok and talks about interesting issues.

Even being a Republican/Conservative I don't mind Chad Hartman's radio show, its ok and talks about interesting issues.

Sure, but my problem is that it's supposed to be a sports radio station. :angry:

If I wanted politics and news, I'd listen to every other AM station.