SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Schedule

nodak651

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

We are just on Pluto tv and fsn north plus when it alloes

You know that for a fact or are you guessing?  Because that is really pathetic, considering they are airing all of NDSU's games.  Happy to see Faison go if this is the case.  Embarrassing.

12 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Fact

Wrong, but what's new. 

NDSU(x2), SDSU, Idaho and Weber will all be televised on Midco for sure. Can't confirm at the moment if there will be more and what FSN+ will be picking up. 

The broadcast contract requires Midco to broadcast at least 5 games, however I'm not sure if the two away ones (NDSU and SDSU) count toward that minimum.

On 11/2/2017 at 9:12 PM, jdub27 said:

Wrong, but what's new. 

NDSU(x2), SDSU, Idaho and Weber will all be televised on Midco for sure. Can't confirm at the moment if there will be more and what FSN+ will be picking up. 

The broadcast contract requires Midco to broadcast at least 5 games, however I'm not sure if the two away ones (NDSU and SDSU) count toward that minimum.

You sure about that?  NDSU even has ALL of their women's games on Midco.  Still not a word from UND on the schedule.  PATHETIC!

8 hours ago, nodak651 said:

You sure about that?  NDSU even has ALL of their women's games on Midco.  Still not a word from UND on the schedule.  PATHETIC!

As it currently sits, yes. 

UND WBB schedule is @SDSU, @USD, MSU, ISU so far. NDSU games aren't listed but guessing those will be televised as well. That would put them past the minimum of 5.

Don't know what the holdup on UND's end is, only thing I can think of is they are trying to figure out how many games they can get on FSN/FSN+

2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

As it currently sits, yes. 

UND WBB schedule is @SDSU, @USD, MSU, ISU so far. NDSU games aren't listed but guessing those will be televised as well. That would put them past the minimum of 5.

Don't know what the holdup on UND's end is, only thing I can think of is they are trying to figure out how many games they can get on FSN/FSN+

Thanks for the info.  

On 11/2/2017 at 4:54 PM, gfhockey said:

We are just on Pluto tv and fsn north plus when it alloes

On 11/2/2017 at 8:06 PM, gfhockey said:

Fact

On 11/10/2017 at 2:08 PM, gfhockey said:

I thought you side my info was wrong????

7 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Well, I guess that answers your question....