SiouxSports.com Forum

Mich/BC

sprig

I've gotta think that Voce has now won the Hobey. People out east won't have a clue who Lessard is. Plus, the west people will split votes between Lessard, Parise and Bochenski.

:0;) Ye of little faith!

Lessard --61 pts

Voce --45 pts

:angry:

I really can't see Voce getting the award. No real reason for it, except that I didn't see him shining out above the other BC players on the team, like some of the other candidates do/did for their teams.

Too bad Michigan didn't pull it out. I had hoped all the BC fans in my office tomorrow would be sharing my misery about the F4. This is going to be a very long couple of weeks. What a difference a day makes!

Oh well -- Go DOGS!

I heard over ESPN radio the commentator (not the phone in guy) admit to Eastern Bias. I couldn't believe my ears. The only sad thing is that was in context with NCAA Basketball and not hockey.

Be that as it may, I think the only way Lessard wins the Hobey is for UMD to win it all. Eastern bias is VERY strong and I believe it is stronger than numbers.

I heard over ESPN radio the commentator (not the phone in guy) admit to Eastern Bias. I couldn't believe my ears. The only sad thing is that was in context with NCAA Basketball and not hockey.

Be that as it may, I think the only way Lessard wins the Hobey is for UMD to win it all. Eastern bias is VERY strong and I believe it is stronger than numbers.

Hobey voting will be done by the next round of games. The award will be given Friday after the semi's, but the voting I believe is done before game play. At this point, Lessard and Parise and company have done all they can.

Hobey voting will be done by the next round of games. The award will be given Friday after the semi's, but the voting I believe is done before game play. At this point, Lessard and Parise and company have done all they can.

they can have their bias, the WCHA will take the hardware...