SiouxSports.com Forum

Pioneers vs. Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD DAMN IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOSSED TO DENVER! We had twice as many shots as they did, and they got the goal. I know the score is what matters, but I don't know if it was meant to be for the Sioux. With all the shots they had, the times they hit the crossbar, not to mention I don't know how many times they hit the pipe, the puck just wouldn't go in. We had this same problem during the season when we couldn't put the puck in the net. We'd either hit the crossbar, or the pipe. I thought that was over, but I guess not. Even though this really hurts, I think the Sioux had a great season this year, and hopefully next year it will be even better.

I LOVE MY SIOUX NO MATTER WHAT!!! :(:angry:;):0

I know all about that...

I'm a Vikings fan!! :0

I know more... I'm a Chicago Bears fan...

Good game guys, the Sioux really did play well. Lets be honest, both teams deserved the win. Its a game you're happy with win or lose during the regular season. With only 3 seniors you have a lot to look forward to.

Great season... (you'll all agree in a few days)

Boy I sure don't like us hitting the goal post so much again this post season.

I was thinking this at the beginning of the game and it came true. Damn was this game remniscent of last year. I counted three pipe/cross bar shots. Needless to say I won't be rewatching this game to verify that.

I know more... I'm a Chicago Bears fan...

Good game guys, the Sioux really did play well. Lets be honest, both teams deserved the win. Its a game you're happy with win or lose during the regular season. With only 3 seniors you have a lot to look forward to.

Great season... (you'll all agree in a few days)

Hell, I guess I can one up you all. I'm a Detroit Lions fan.

Crap!! :0 The Sioux lost!! Now what the hell am I going to have an excuse to come around here for until Football starts up again?? :(:0;):angry:

;)

Why wouldn't he stay? If he was ready to play in the NHL, he would've been able to lead his team past Denver. New Jersey most likely wants him to stick around UND another year.

I'm sure we'll know in the next few days.

I was sitting there the last half of the third watching the game and listening to hennesy. Everytime hennesy said they havnt had a shot on goal in a long time i kept thinking that there next shot will go in. I am in shock over this loss. All i can say is they played a great game, had a excellent season and the team should be proud of themselves. I have been a brandt fan all year long, was always nervous when jpar was in goal. He played excellent this weekend, and i feel for the kid, i can imagine he is beating himself up over this one. Lets hope that the team sticks together and can go all the way next year. Only other thing i have to say is

GO DOGZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMS

If it happens, then so be it. We have some promising players coming next year. I just hope that if someone signs they don't become the next Roche. Or Commodore, Bayda, or Lundbohm for that matter. I hate seeing these guys leave early only to play in the minors.

If it happens, then so be it. We have some promising players coming next year. I just hope that if someone signs they don't become the next Roche. Or Commodore, Bayda, or Lundbohm for that matter. I hate seeing these guys leave early only to play in the minors.

I agree, if he goes so be it, but i also remember zach saying way back when that he doesnt want to play in the minors. We have a good group of players coming in next year so that will help. No matter what happens, I am a Proud Sioux Fan and will always be aProud Sioux Fan, No Matter what happens.

Why would Gopher fans start something now...with a game against UMD looming, their ticket to Boston is far from punched... :0

I agree, the Dogs will give the Gophers all they can handle. Can you tell me if anyone other than Lessard (read he is out for this weekend) is out? I didn't get a chance to see UMD yesterday. Impressive win though.

Tough end to a great season for the Sioux. The "one and done" format does not ensure that the best team always wins. Until the end I thought this was the Sioux's year. Well, the Sioux are young and recruited a monster class so the future is bright.

I agree, the Dogs will give the Gophers all they can handle. Can you tell me if anyone other than Lessard (read he is out for this weekend) is out? I didn't get a chance to see UMD yesterday. Impressive win though.

All Dogs are playing, including Lessard, who scored twice in yesterday's win.