SiouxSports.com Forum

crow

WPoS

so I'm waiting for some comments....I think 7-4 consists of a team that deserves some respect.

If the Gophers beat the Sioux tonight, they'll have earned some respect. The Sioux have defeated Duluth five times this season. They swept UMD at Duluth when the Bulldogs were healthy and the hottest team in the country. You beat them after the fifth try on what's essentially home ice when they're missing two key players. As Tommiejo/GATOR says, don't count your chickens before there hack. :silly:

If the Gophers beat the Sioux tonight, they'll have earned some respect. The Sioux have defeated Duluth five times this season. They swept UMD at Duluth when the Bulldogs were healthy and the hottest team in the country. You beat them after the fifth try on what's essentially home ice when they're missing two key players. As Tommiejo/GATOR says, don't count your chickens before there hack. :love:

aw geeze PCM, all I heard on the other thread is that the Gophs need to beat UMD with a large margin and people would give them some props...now you add another test...when will it end...you won't be happy till we take another title! :huh::silly::)

WPoS

aw geeze PCM, all I heard on the other thread is that the Gophs need to beat UMD with a large margin and people would give them some props...

Well, I never said that. I thought the Gophers would win. I wanted to see a Sioux-Gopher championship game because I think it will tell a great deal about which team has the best shot at winning the national championship. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the winner of this game wins it all.

Well, I never said that. I thought the Gophers would win. I wanted to see a Sioux-Gopher championship game because I think it will tell a great deal about which team has the best shot at winning the national championship. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the winner of this game wins it all.

I know PCM, I was just giving some grief...you didn't say that but others did! :silly:

WPoS

I know PCM, I was just giving some grief...you didn't say that but others did! :silly:

WPoS

Did you see the Ryan Potulny interview last night between the 2nd and 3rd periods??? What a great kid. Poised and humble citing his "fresh legs" as a key reason for his late season success. I'm sure he worked hard in the weight room and that has really helped him too. I'm happy for him, even if he is a Gopher :huh: ...and he does have an incredibly quick and pin-point accurate shot, as demonstrated last night on UofM's fourth goal...The Sioux better take care of him and better do a better job of clearing out the front of the net than UMD did last night, that's for certain. (I felt sorry for IR last night...Gophers standing unattended in front of the net constantly...)

WPoS....

Why is Woog picking the Sioux to win tonight???

We sure the hell don't want HIM in our corner!!!!

It's a jinx.

As to the title of this thread, where do we go to watch WPoS eat crow, should the Gophers fall out of contention in the regionals? I'd like to see that. :silly:

so I'm waiting for some comments....I think 7-4 consists of a team that deserves some respect.

WPoS

Twas a nice win last night.....Will be a GREAT game tonight. I hope the Sioux are up for it being that they aren't really having to play for much (almost asured a #1 seed). I will be there and I can't wait! McGoverns pre-game?

WPos....M3 is on the ROAD! man you can't wipe the smile from my face today...

cfm

took the 328 out of storage today....ahhh, much better!

WPoS

And I took my 79 Chevette out of storage today! Man, my ride is fly!

Check this out: 1979 Chevy Chevette with deep purple metallic paint job, dropped with deep dish gold wire rims. Faux red shaggy velour interior with fuzzy dice on the rear view. Got a kick arse stereo in it too. Did I mention hydraulics?

Gold highlights around the grill, headlights, and tailights. And a serious Blingbling hood ornament.

I'm fly!

:D;):angry::angry:

Check this out: 1979 Chevy Chevette with deep purple metallic paint job, dropped with deep dish gold wire rims. Faux red shaggy velour interior with fuzzy dice on the rear view. Got a kick arse stereo in it too. Did I mention hydraulics?

Gold highlights around the grill, headlights, and tailights. And a serious Blingbling hood ornament.

I'm fly!

cfm....they just don't understand do they?

WPoS

Must be awfully nice to host the WCHA every year in your home city. Can you say home ice advantage? Gee I can. And I can barely speak with this sore throat.

If you dont like it Let the WCHA know. SOrry that St. Paul will bring in the most $$$ to the WCHA. Is that the GOphers fault? No. Just deal with it. Most of the UND fans I talked to love the Tourney in St Paul. Kind of a Central Location

PCM may it be as you have stated.

I'm fly!

Does it come with Mapletoft in the passenger seat, or is that extra cost too much?? :angry: