SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Bean Bag Board Raffle

MafiaMan

13 hours ago, Cratter said:

bcblues hasn't been on since Saturday.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/profile/4021-bcblues/

But HeavyD is on right now...

http://forum.siouxsports.com/profile/7063-heavyd/

I can tell when the folks have been on - bcblues is usually all over the game day threads.  He or she was online late Saturday night.  

HeavyD and I have been in communication and that moniker is now all paid up.  

bcblues is now the last straggler...:unsure:

6 hours ago, bcblues said:

Hey I am back and I am not a deadbeat!  How do I pay up?  Was not able to see in my PM (how do you even use that thing?)

I knew you hadn't been online since Saturday night, no worries.  Thanks for getting back to me - looks like you got it all figured out, eh?

• 3 months later...
On 4/1/2016 at 5:30 PM, MafiaMan said:

Congratulations to ber818 and MN_Sioux_Fan for being the lucky ticket holders for the "second chance" raffle.  If you PM me your info, I'll get something in the mail to both of you as soon as I can.  

ber818 and MN_Sioux_Fan - I apologize for the delay in this but have had some upheaval at work in the past couple of months and forgot all about this.  Please PM me your mailing info and I will send out your "second chance" prizes to you later this week!    

• 4 months later...
On 4/1/2016 at 5:30 PM, MafiaMan said:

Congratulations to ber818 and MN_Sioux_Fan for being the lucky ticket holders for the "second chance" raffle.  If you PM me your info, I'll get something in the mail to both of you as soon as I can.  

On 7/11/2016 at 2:50 PM, MafiaMan said:

ber818 and MN_Sioux_Fan - I apologize for the delay in this but have had some upheaval at work in the past couple of months and forgot all about this.  Please PM me your mailing info and I will send out your "second chance" prizes to you later this week!    

Hey, I still need info from both of you so I can send you some consolation prizes!