SiouxSports.com Forum

Where can i get a pic of old sioux jersey

GoooooGophers

in gophers boards

were pretty good to sioux fans

hows it up there in Hell North i i i mean Grand forks

Sucker! I'm not from North Dakota. I'm from the great state of Minnesota. Yup that's right I'm from Minnesota and I hate the Gophers. Why? Well because the Sioux are better. How's that for an answer?

Just for the record, I've never been treated nicely once on your message boards.

Helping the enemy? Wha? The enemy are people like DISHman, Happy, etc. People who come and ask for a picture of an old time jersey is the enemy? Get over yourselves. Jeez, and we all wonder what the hell they are talking about when they slam us for being arrogant.

Let them be arrogant. We can put it back in their faces when they do. Be resepctful otherwise. Heck, if Greyeagle wanted a picture of Zach Parise for his wall, would you blow up at him because he's a gopher fan?

Or better yet, we all know WPoS wants a poster of Bo in his hockey pads :glare:

im defitinly in enemys territory but where can i get a pic of the old sioux jersey with the blackhawks logo

im not here to start trouble

After closely scrutinizing speech patterns and spelling, I'm thinking this poster is...

are you ready for this?

All hold your breath now...

Could it be?

SIOUXROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Golly I feel almost dirty typing this!) :glare:

Cripes! What did all you Sioux fans wake up on the wrong side of the bed. My goodness, have some fun! He's a stinking Gopher fan coming into a Sioux message board. I was just giving him a hard time. If I had a picture I would certainly give it to him. Anybody who goes to their rivals message board and asks for a picture of their jersey should expect some crap. I was just joking. What, has the Final Five gotten us a little uptight or what?

After closely scrutinizing speech patterns and spelling, I'm thinking this poster is...

This art of identifying people through their writing styles is called forensic linguistics & you did a good job. I can also read posts here without looking at the username & pretty much determine who wrote it. Like:

* :glare: ; or anything supporting the neo-geriatric movement..... These are obvious PCM traits.

* "Goofers suck"; "7>5".....Telltale signs of Goon

* Anything with a lot of dry stats.....look no further than Jim Dahl

* "OK, I'm sorry & I apologize for expressing my opinion. Geez".....Redwing77

* The one who defends outdated '80s hairstyles with a vengeance.....DaveK

* The one who almost always inserts a link or 2 in his posts.....The Sicatoka

* If there's an image, pretty sure that it's.....ScottM

* "I really need to score this weekend".....Minnesota North Star

* From USCHO: "You're no MaizeRage", "Dope