SiouxSports.com Forum

dog tags (signs)

YaneA

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about:

Michigan Tech University...we feel really sorry for you.

Michigan Tech....when will you just give up and drop the program???

Those are mean...I'll come up with more intellectual ones.

Hell, Tech did drop their football program for about 5 minutes last year. Their alumni bailed them out. Next year GVSU plays Tech at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor pretty much as a big fundraiser for them. The athletic dollar at Tech is stretched pretty thin.

Maybe you guys should have somebody with a big sign that says fundraiser for MTU and have them go around collecting funds for them. :):D It will be like those stories you hear about the Yankees burning $100 bills in front of the Twins or something. ;)

I would be more than happy to hold up signs, but I won't be anywhere near the penalty box. My tickets for Friday night are in 109 row E seat 3. Saturday I'm all the way in 114 row B!

I still like my job openings one. :D;)

Another penalty box thing for Brown or Scott or whoever gets in there the most: I wonder if I can call on Martha to feng shui the sin bin?" <=Or anything using Martha :)

Or "I'm in my happy place!"

"Aunty <Coach's name>, I'm not in Houghton anymore!"

Ok, lame, but oh well.

I just thought that I would throw in an idea for a sign. Someone should make a sign about Sasquatch in relation to Scott. Maybe have something saying If you have seen Sasquatch Please call 1-888-MTU-1885. Cause from the upper level he looks like Sasquatch.

I just thought that I would throw in an idea for a sign. Someone should make a sign about Sasquatch in relation to Scott. Maybe have something saying If you have seen Sasquatch Please call 1-888-MTU-1885. Cause from the upper level he looks like Sasquatch.

A......Scottsquatch?

Yane...I will be leaving earlier than planned on Thursday as my classes were all cancelled for the day (I don't have class on Wed....so I am officially on Spring Break!!!!). It should be around 3 or so on Thursday. Let me know if you need them ASAP.

How about this?: What's an Ellsworth?

If you're the Sioux - 5 Goals a game!

I like this one.

Yane, I'm sitting in my regular seats this weekend. Unlike SOME students (eh hem NorthStar), I know my priorities. :D You can bring the signs to us, unless someone else really wanted to hold them.

I'll be able to make about 6 signs (3, two-sided). Should I bring in "Mom got 5 years"?

I like "What's an Ellsworth," Ellsworth GAA/SPF and Scottsquatch. Maybe "Scottsquatch Sighting" with picture of Scott?

Tell me which ones to make before this afternoon.

Redwing & Forecheck: thanks to both of you for offering to hoist. I'll find one of you Friday night and you can distribute the signs to the other.

Redwing:

Saturday you'll be in my section. Maybe you can help me liven up that group.

MNS: I don't think I'll need your stash of signs since I don't have a replacement "guy behind the penalty box." You can keep them or give them to Forecheck who knows how to get them to me for recycling.

Thanks for displaying the signs all year from your penalty box seat. The whole sign idea would have been a bust without students like you (Forecheck, Redwing, Diggler, you know who you are) willing to do the "heavy lifting."

Enjoy San Antonio! Hope to see you, tanned and rested, at the Final Five!

Section 108, Row C, 18-(25?) are the first row behind the opponent's penalty box.

Thanks, I have seats in 109 Row F for this weekend and was wondering how close I'd be to the boxes. I'm guessing I'm closer to the 110 side. I might be getting there late Fri. but if you need an extra sign holder I'd be willing.

Well, this is nice to get so many volunteers! I will bring supertrex & soSIOUXme both a sign and leave it on your chair if you're not there. I'll take the leftovers to Forecheck. Thanks for your assistance. I'll have the "Deja Sioux" sign for supertrex, for sure. soSIOUXme, what seat number and do you have a sign preference?

soSIOUXme, what seat number and do you have a sign preference?

109 F 24, if memory serves. I like the Ellsworth sign if it's not taken, otherwise I'm not picky.

some more ideas;

Tech= Cleanest Team In Hockey

Swept so many times They're Spotless

Pittis-- Rise Above Your Name!

(And Your Height) ***for those who remember dead poets society

Tech-- It's all about the participation ribbons!

(Thought Bubble)

10th Place in the toughest league in

DI Hockey-- Not Bad!

P.S. Do you happen to have any hats left?