SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats to Lundbohm and Porter

siouxnami

Well, from my perspective, Conner accounted for roughly 25 percent of MTU's offense this past weekend. The stupid thing is, Engelhart should be in Conner's place because he provided 50 percent of MTU's offense last weekend unless Conner's goal had two assists.

Engelhart had a goal and an assist this weekend. Conner had a goal. Dora had the other assist. So, going by percentages, that's why Conner got a nomination.

That's my point...Conner had 1 point this weekend. Matt Greene had 3.

Well, I think that is an accomplishment for UND's defense to hold Connor to one point the whole weekend, he shouldn't be getting any awards for his play though. I think it is flawed, just like the kid's Hobey Baker campaign.

I thought the post was on the Player of the Week, not "almost player of the week".

anyway.......I think both David and Chris are playing extremely well together! Not quite sure, but does anybody know how many goals the two of them have in the past month?

Keep up the hard work boys! This duo will be crucial down the playoff drive, especially with teams focusing on the Parise line......

It's clear that Connor is the best player in the history of college hockey...based on all of those shorties! (8 SHG!!!) Well, maybe the second best ever since John Madden had 10 SHG while at Michigan which you all know is the NCAA record.

CONNOR FOR SHG HOBEY!!!!