SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats Sioux !

As your southernmost Fighting Sioux here in Richmond, Virginia, I wanted to congratulation your/my guys on being # 1 in the polls again.

I went to Virginia Tech (club hockey only) but have ALWAYS been a big Sioux fan since forever. I have very good friends of 37 years (both UND grads) in Arthur, N.D.

I also noted bc (notice I don't honor them with capital letters) is # 2. Having played them for years (and cleaned their clocks regularly) while in the Big East (as of July 1 we are in the ACC), I can tell you FOR SURE what a bunch of whining wimps the bc fans are. They don't support theit teams (I would be STUNNED if even 1 would have the stones to show up in Grand Forks), and are just a bunch of weenies in general.

Now I don't pretend to know much hockey, but I'll bet we could get inside their heads to the tune of about 5-0 in a playoff game. I hope it comes up. CAN'T WAIT for the playoffs; this is the only news I get!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX !!!!!!!!!!!

(RANT FINISHED..........OUT)

Orange & Maroon Sioux

Just a little note for the Hokie:

Doug Flutie (BC Alum and '84 Heisman Trophy winner) was a better college quarterback than Mike Vick. He may have the better professional career as well.

All you Flutie haters can just go be Gopher fans.

I also noted bc (notice I don't honor them with capital letters) is # 2. Having played them for years (and cleaned their clocks regularly) while in the Big East (as of July 1 we are in the ACC), I can tell you FOR SURE what a bunch of whining wimps the bc fans are. They don't support theit teams (I would be STUNNED if even 1 would have the stones to show up in Grand Forks), and are just a bunch of weenies in general.

Yep, those of us over on USCHO are well aware of BC fans.

Anybody read the Newbie Guide that bronconick created...f'n hilarious

"Any thread containing the letters B and/or C will become an instant flamefest involving several school."

???

There's a Sioux fan in Florida who goes by "Gator" and posts on USCHO. I believe he sometimes posts here under the name "Tommy Joe."

I believe that Gator AKA Tommy Joe was a USAF trooper that fell in love with the Sioux while he was stationed here in "God's Country". Good solid guy.

I HAVEN'T SEEN GATOR AROUND HERE LATELY.  WHERE HAS HE BEEN?  I ALWAYS ENJOY READING HIS POSTS.

WHY IS EVERYONE WHISPERING?

I remeber Gator mentioning that he was recovering from a stroke earlier in the year. Hope he is healthy. He is probably just leaving FL while all the spring breakers invade. If you're around give us a shout. ???

I remeber Gator mentioning that he was recovering from a stroke earlier in the year.

Yes, he did say that on USCHO. It would be nice to hear from him again. He definitely has a style all his own. Plus, he sent me a Florida Gators cap. ???

Yes, he did say that on USCHO. It would be nice to hear from him again. He definitely has a style all his own. Plus, he sent me a Florida Gators cap. ???

He did show up in last week's UMD thread on USCHO. I emailed him so maybe we'll hear from him soon.