SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Michigan Tech & The MacNaughton Cup

MafiaMan

Although, I agree with this guy, I also agree with Tommiejo in that we shouldn't count our chickens before they're hatched.

If you're going to quote Tommiejo/GATOR, at least get it right. :D

"don't count your chickens before there hack."

Third, is the game going to on satlite or direct tv? If anybody knows could you please be kind enough to let me know thank you.

A "FIGHTIN SIOUX" FAN SINCE 1973.

Definitely satellite (FSSN), but no directtv.

First, hey PCM please forgive me for being a lousy speller at least i'm honest enough to admit that. Second, I want to thank everyone for the kind words such welcome back & so forth. After all most of ya'll are kind of like family to me. That's something I have never forgotten & will always remember. Third, let's go out & WIN THE MacNaughton Cup & bring back to Grand Forks where it belongs.

FIGHTIN SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

First, hey PCM please forgive me for being a lousy speller at least i'm honest enough to admit that.

Anyone who reads my posts knows that I am not without fault in that area. Actually, I like your version of the saying better. :D

Now let's go win a 40-pound cup!

First, hey PCM please forgive me for being a lousy speller at least i'm honest enough to admit that. Second, I want to thank everyone for the kind words such welcome back & so forth. After all most of ya'll are kind of like family to me. That's something I have never forgotten & will always remember. Third, let's go out & WIN THE MacNaughton Cup & bring back to Grand Forks where it belongs.

FIGHTIN SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

I will never hold anyones lack of spelling against them. :D

The final five is going to be a fun time. Gophers is they can win next weekend will be playing in the play in game. Wow. What a night. It makes my skin crawl but I was actually pulling for the dirty Badgers tonight.

I'm so proud of myself! Kupchella was standing right below me and I held my temper in check! I said nothing! ;) Small personal victories.

In any case, I'm not so sure it was the right thing to boo Kupchella, but I found it amusing anyways.

The trumpet player was HILARIOUS! My neighbor thought it was just some obnoxious fan! :D He kept looking down there waiting for the guy to be kicked out of the arena.

I thought he was awesome. Although the trip onto the glass surely had him playing the picollor trumpet, I'm sure. ;)

I'm so proud of myself! Kupchella was standing right below me and I held my temper in check! I said nothing! ;) Small personal victories.

I wouldn't be...Cause I didn't say anything to it either.

BTW...Roger Thomas told me he loved the signs ;) . I had trouble with the "That was DUmb" sign :D . I really don't like her ;)

Anyone else notice that ZPar shook hands with Blais and Thomas...then ignored Kupchella (unless I missed it) ;)