SiouxSports.com Forum

Hero Sports poll FCS

Nodak78

Compared to the amount of love that the BSC gets elsewhere (see playoff picks every year), this is mildly surprising. Portland State, Weber State, UC davis, and Northern Colorado all below UND @ 73. Which I think is an abomination, but obviously we haven't played a game yet to prove it.

• Upvote 1

you missed Idaho St and Cal Poly at 21 and 22.

Good catch.  I was more surprised than Montana was ranked higher than Montana St.  First poll I have seen than this year.  I think Montana will rank higher MSU at the end of the year.  I'm not sold that MSU will have a defense yet. 

What I do find surprising is we are ranked only one notch above DRAKE!    Something is surely not right there.

Lack of school knowledge and previous year's records make us low on any poll, we needs a playoff appearance to start to get noticed in the FCS.

Lack of school knowledge and previous year's records make us low on any poll, we needs a playoff appearance to start to get noticed in the FCS.

That's for sure.   We absolutely need to make the playoffs this year.    Anything less is unacceptable