SiouxSports.com Forum

Tigers at Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

I sit right behind the sioux bench, three rows up, directly in front of Blais...when Schnider "passed" the puck to JPar in the third, Blais finally just started laughing. Schnider didn't think it was funny tho, especially when Blais gave him the thumbs up sign when he came to the bench on the whistle...

I made the comment to my buddy next to me that we were just padding the stats to get the save percentage up to 90%. Yikes... :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandt and JPar have new masks. Brandts old one was all chipped up in the front and was not looking to great. JPars looked sweet too! Really nice artwork. I believe Brandts was done either locally or in Crookston. Keep flying tonight.. GO SIOUX!!!!!!

Brandt and JPar have new masks. Brandts old one was all chipped up in the front and was not looking to great. JPars looked sweet too! Really nice artwork. I believe Brandts was done either locally or in Crookston. Keep flying tonight.. GO SIOUX!!!!!!

Any pictures of the new masks? I didn't get a good look at them.

I LOVE goalie masks that are custom painted even for the NHL. I love Cujo's mask as well as Balfours, Dafoes, Cechmanek's, Turco's masks. Don't have a real favorite. I just think they are great pieces of functional artwork :D