SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional Seats

cubs2323

As of yesterday afternoon at 5PM St. Cloud State still had seats available for face value. You could purchase up to 4 tickets, but had to donate 250 dollars along with the cost of the tickets to purchase them. That may be cheaper than trying to get them through other forums with people trying to ask absurd amounts for tickets. 

Just wanted to share as we want as many Sioux fans as possible there this weekend. 

I received clarification from Scheels Arena on the tickets from teams. The invoices state General Admission but they will be seats assigned to a specific section in the arena for said team. Seats will be designated on your ticket when you pick them up at Arena.

I received two emails. One for the tickets and one for the donation.  They say LL GA I am thinking that means SRO.  How many SRO tickets are they selling?

I think LL means lower level, and the GA means general admission.  Read cubs2323 post on the clarification of this from Scheels.