SiouxSports.com Forum

Wanted: Western Regional Tickets

jdub27

Figure with everyone hopping off the bandwagon as fast as they can, I assume people will be looking to dump their regional tickets for Fargo next weekend. Have mine but a couple friends are looking for some.  Even though they apparently aren't worth anything after this weekend's games, I'm willing to pay up to 75% of cost to take them off your hands.  PM me if you want to get rid of them.

Figure with everyone hopping off the bandwagon as fast as they can, I assume people will be looking to dump their regional tickets for Fargo next weekend. Have mine but a couple friends are looking for some. Even though they apparently aren't worth anything after this weekend's games, I'm willing to pay up to 75% of cost to take them off your hands. PM me if you want to get rid of them.

:)

Figure with everyone hopping off the bandwagon as fast as they can, I assume people will be looking to dump their regional tickets for Fargo next weekend. Have mine but a couple friends are looking for some.  Even though they apparently aren't worth anything after this weekend's games, I'm willing to pay up to 75% of cost to take them off your hands.  PM me if you want to get rid of them.

This guy's a cheapskate. I'll give you twice the face value.

I wouldn't want some tickets to go to waste next weekend and will be happy to take anywhere from 2-8 tickets off of your hands. I appreciate you paying for them yourself and don't want to see you throw them away. Unlike jdub27, I will not be offering 75% of face value or even 10%. Your "thanks" will be in knowing that my family and I greatly appreciate your generosity. PM me and thank you in advance for your support.

• Upvote 1

Unlike both these cheapskates, I'll actually have you pay me to go. I'll start at your tickets, your hotel reservation and 100 for gas. I'll cover food, just so I don't eat something that I don't like. P.M me and we can save you an extra knee scab from jumping off the bandwagon.

I see that ringneck28 has upped the ante so I'm going to raise that action a $200 spending stipend from you so i can buy myself some regional souvenirs, including a new long-sleeve t-shirt to replace the 2006 one I still wear around. I'll also be getting a #1 foam finger for each of the kids. To save you a bit of hassle, I'm perfectly willing to park my car for the weekend and use your SUV to cart around Fargo.

No PM's yet but I anticipate some soon!

Well Mafiaman forced my foam fingered hand. I will let you pick me and my wife up at our front door. Take us out to eat at the restaurant of our choice. I'm thinking Olive Garden with Marilyn from Grand Forks. Then Off to the games. I'm now raising my request of per dium to 400, plus your game worn jerseys, because remember your jumping off the bandwagon. Your hotel reservation still included. All for the sake of keeping your knees and elbows scar free. Looking forward to your pm's.

Well Mafiaman forced my foam fingered hand. I will let you pick me and my wife up at our front door. Take us out to eat at the restaurant of our choice. I'm thinking Olive Garden with Marilyn from Grand Forks. Then Off to the games. I'm now raising my request of per dium to 400, plus your game worn jerseys, because remember your jumping off the bandwagon. Your hotel reservation still included. All for the sake of keeping your knees and elbows scar free. Looking forward to your pm's.

Well played Mauer. I'm going to reverse course a bit and 86 the hotel room expense in exchange for you moving out of your house Thursday - late Sunday night. I promise not to trash anything during the fam dam's stay there. However, I would like a $300 stipend for pizza and pop. Oh, and make sure the kids' rooms are cleaned up. I invited a couple of my college buddies along as well so you'll need to head out to Scheels and buy four sleeping bags or, better yet, air mattresses. Don't forget extra blankets too. We'll still need the souvenir stipend and your SUV. I'm sure you can find a rental car somewhere for the duration of my stay. Oh, tell ya what - you can use my car for the weekend as long as it's less than 5 miles a day AND you get the oil changed and tires rotated. Appreciate it. Thanks again for the tickets to the games.

I'm confused why there hasn't been more people offering up their tickets?  From what I read on here this weekend, I could have swore the team had decided to just call it a season.  Why do those that think that want to spend their time watching that? 

Might need to do a roll call of the bandwagon jumpers so we know who has the right to say I told you so if the worst happens and who doesn't get to celebrate if the team is able to show last weekend was an aberration. 

Do you ever watch hockey? Yes the Sioux had a bad weekend at a crappy area with !@#!$ ice. Hack will get the boys in shape. They have been the number 1 or 2 team all season. If I bought tickets months ago I wouldn't just sell them for "pennies" just cause one bad weekend. Especially on basically home ice. People might start dropping if the worst happens and the Sioux loose Friday. I still think they will make the Frozen four. They got a pretty good draw I think actually, if you look at the other ones. As most UND fans will say its about the experience. GO SIOUX!

Kooshnitz, on 23 Mar 2015 - 3:28 PM, said:

Do you ever watch hockey? Yes the Sioux had a bad weekend at a crappy area with !@#!$ ice. Hack will get the boys in shape. They have been the number 1 or 2 team all season. If I bought tickets months ago I wouldn't just sell them for "pennies" just cause one bad weekend. Especially on basically home ice. People might start dropping if the worst happens and the Sioux loose Friday. I still think they will make the Frozen four. They got a pretty good draw I think actually, if you look at the other ones. As most UND fans will say its about the experience. GO SIOUX!

I think you missed the sarcasm in the whole thing.  I've had my tickets for months and will be there and couldn't be more excited. 

Go back and read some comments in the threads this weekend, people were coming out of the woodwork declaring the team a bust and a joke.  I think they played over their heads for a portion of the year and weren't quite as good as their record/ranking but are significantly better than they showed this past weekend.  History has shown all you need to have a chance is make the tournament, I think this team is more than capable of putting 4 wins together in a row.

The point of this thread was to poke fun at those who are throwing in the towels and kindly take their tickets off their hands so everyone else doesn't have to listen about how the weekend was a waste of time and money if UND doesn't make it out of the regional.